• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Las Vegas NSX Meet (Saturday, March 4th)

I had a good time. It was not the food or service but our people. We are learning and next time it will be better.
Any drive is a good drive that gets you home.
Lance

Was good to see you guys at the Cart place, wish i could have raced with you but Bill might have tried to take me out also some im glad i didnt:biggrin: Paul your car sounds AWESOME:eek:

I cant help it if people are to slow out of the gate :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: . Well I liked hooters ower waitress was easy on the eyes :wink: . Fastlap was a lot of fun we have to do it agine and this time Jason might come and bless us with his "BUG" :biggrin: :biggrin:

We still had a good time. Contact with NSX people is always enjoyable. The cart track was fun. Paul actually passed other breathing people. Seeing what Mike is thinking and doing is informative.
We are learning how to have better gatherings.

We can have the next one at my house. That way Paul will be able to pay. I can cook but I won't wear short shorts or tight tops.

( Sorry about posting twice about our meeting)

It was great to see everyone. We had a great turnout. Anyone take any pictures at the racing? Let's see them!!

Nik and Sandra

I actually didn't mind Hooters much. Perhaps I was just too distracted to even notice the time. :biggrin:

Mikey didn't show up at Fastlap, but Chris, Lance and I ended up going to the Factor X shop afterwards.

guys just brought my car to factor x. have to do my timing belt as well as 60,000 miles service although i only have 42,000 miles on it tomorrow i'll pay a visit and mike told me he'll let me drive the turbo charged he's working on. we'll see...so tempting.

Wait was too long, restaurant was noisy, food was so so, and a lot of speed bumps at Hooters.......... I knew I shouldn't have lowered my car soo much........ :tongue:

This is the best ever Vegas/Henderson turnout and group was great. All in all, we had 9 NSX at Hooters and 6 move on to Fast Lap. Get to meet some new faces and re-acquaint with some old. Not everbody enjoy the lunch but mostly we enjoy the company. Lance is correct that we are still learning. What's difficult is that if we pick somewhere interesting, it will be noisy and packed. If it isn't interesting enough, we will have low turnout. One day, we will find the right venue.

At least Bill only manage to past me once at Fast Lap. Heard he spun-out busy giving birds to slower traffic..........:biggrin:
BTW.....Ryan took honor with the fastest lap among our group.....And don't forget to post them lap times here.......

Best Regards
Paul

Just a few pictures I took during the meet. Like Ryan, I was too distracted to take more pictures.

Caravan to Fast Lap.
4645Vegas_March_06_Meet_c-med.jpg

Secured Reserved Parking at Hooters. Valet were very happy........
4645Vegas_March_06_Meet_b-med.jpg

Line-up at Fast Lap
4645Vegas_March_06_Meet_f-med.jpg

Hm.......will they let our cars in for some laps?
4645Vegas_March_06_Meet_e-med.jpg

Nah.......They don't want to risk damaging Ryan's new SSR wheels.
4645Vegas_March_06_Meet_d-med.jpg

An hour and a half and still no food. Can you identify those starving faces? Or are you too busy observing the Speed Bump Sign on the wall.......
4645Vegas_March_06_Meet_a-med.jpg

From left to right: Nik & Sandra, Lance, Chris, Keith, Bill & Wife, Bob & Wife, Byan, and Horace

Last edited:
SINCITY_NSX said:
i cant get the pic's or the lap times to post. i need to send it to some one to post it for me.
bill

Okay Bill, here they are with a little commentary from your's truly.......... Paul

BTW: I didn't receive the time sheet......

Left: Eye of the Tiger.....with brain of a......Never mind! Right: Hey......How U suppose to put this on.....?
4645Fast_Lap_f-med.jpg

Left: Maybe I'm slower, but I'm wiser....... Right: Just don't let me run you over!!!
4645Fast_Lap_g-med.jpg

Turn that camera off.......I'm a changing........
4645Fast_Lap_h-med.jpg

Ya....Ya....Ya.... Didn't know how I got dragged into this one...... But aren't those Bill's matching heals?
4645Fast_Lap_i-med.jpg

Left: Hm.....What's that track record again?..... Right: All those blue ones are so large, but aren't these uni-sex?
4645Fast_Lap_j-med.jpg

Duh....... Bill's wife just pass me.......
4645Fast_Lap_e-med.jpg

I rule...... I'm king...... I'm speed.....I'm................ Hey guys.... Wait up.......
4645Fast_Lap_d-med.jpg

Hey...... Stop hogging up the inside lane...... Slower traffic stays right!!!
4645Fast_Lap_c-med.jpg

Why is everything so blurry? I can't see where I'm going......
4645Fast_Lap_b-med.jpg

Oh my God....... He is actually passing someone who breathe......
4645Fast_Lap_a-med.jpg

Hey Bill....... Take this for your prefect red.......
4645Fast_Lap_k-med.jpg

Chris' new Volks and Bob's bling bling....... Take your pick..... Both drop dead gorgeous
4645Fast_Lap_l-med.jpg

Seems like Wheels day........ Check out Bryan's new SSR....... And stop biting you nails over it Lance.....
4645Fast_Lap_m-med.jpg

Not everyday you find six NSX in a roll in Vegas....... Great job guys.......
4645Fast_Lap_n-med.jpg

Gosh Bill...... Those wheels look familiar......
4645Fast_Lap_o-med.jpg

Ah...... Which color should I drive today?.......
4645Hooters_Parking_a-med.jpg

Last edited:
nice pics paul. i got my car back from factor X. mike did a good job on the timing belt as well as the 60,000 mile service. although i only have 42000. again thanks mike. well hopefully next time we meet you'll let me drive the black turbo you are working on. :wink:

hey paul please don't forget to give me details re-hid and parking lights where to get it and what brand.

Excellent pictures, and a nice turnout! I'm going to have to stop by and meet some of the people I haven't met before - I swear if you see a green prelude following you, Im NOT stalking you :wink::biggrin:

Back