• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Las Vegas September Meet

hey danny! How about the wolverines!!! Go Oregon..

You mean the University of Michigan Chinchillas? Unfortunately, my beloved Woleverines showed their true colors last weekend..not the Maize and Blue, but the "turning blue" and barf-up yellow. Sad... oh well, I'll always have my beloved 49ers..(hopefully not the 4-9 49ers by week 14 though). Aargh!

See you all on Sunday!

Danny

1 Lowellhigh79 (92' Red)/ Beer
2 NY2NV 95 red LUNCH is on me. Hope you guys have a big appetite.
3 NSXin702 92 red Levi
4. NSXalot (94 green) Lance and Lorelle
5. TAG ('97 NSX T) Tom
6. silverNEEK - 04 Silverstone - Sandra minus Nik
7. SurfsUp - Comptech Widebody David
8. excellon - 91 red/black Jeffrey +1
9. afterburners - Peter/Gia
10. helijoe - Joe 05 Silverstone - Working til 1 pm. will be a little late.
11. DriveNSX - Bob Red/Black Bob/Susan
12. No Prime name 04 Blue Virgil + 1
13. SDNSX 92 black Brian
14. Vega$ NSX 91 black FX Bryan (not sure)

I won't be able to make it today, I gotta work early today. But I will see you all next month.

Hey guys,

Hate to be a flake, but I might not be able to make it today. I'll be running around all day so I'll see how things go...

Levi

Just wanted to say sorry that yer and I had to leave early. But wanted to thank Chris for the food and hospitality that we enjoyed! Also for the shirts! Thanks!

Also, congrats to Nik and Sandra! And to Nik, have fun with the Mister2, its a great platform to work with.

Also, if anyone is interested in going to SEMA and need passes, PM me for information.

Jeff

Back