• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Last minute drive, sort of. 8-19-12

LMR

Legendary Member
Since Jeff (excellon) from Las Vegas will be here with his NSX I thought we need to show him some of our SoCal hospitality with a drive. On Sunday the 19th we will go to GMR and Azusa Canyon. I know we did this drive a few months ago but this will end close to where he needs to be in the afternoon, plus it's a fun drive anyways.:biggrin:

Will meet at the In-N-Out at 1261 Lone Hill Ave in Glendora 91741, near the Auto Center at 8:30 am.

UPDATE
Hopefully some who can't make the drive can meet for breakfast as Jeff and I had talked about meeting for breakfast before the drive so we are meeting at the Coco's that is next to In-N-Out at 7:30. Post if you can make breakfast

Post if you can go and I will add you to the list.

1. LMR (Les)
2. excellon (Jeff)
3. nemo121 (Nemo)
4. Track Addict (Jonathan)
5. Bright Light Tech (Richard)
6. shane91nsx (Shane)
7. Vega$NSX (Bryan) for breakfast and maybe drive
8. ediddynsx (Eddie)
9. HGL1668 (Hugo)
10. Heartbeat (George & Daina)

Last edited:
Can't do it:frown:

...will be in La Jolla with visiting family.

Since Jeff (excellon) from Las Vegas will be here with his NSX I thought we need to show him some of our SoCal hospitality with a drive. On Sunday the 19th we will go to GMR and Azusa Canyon. I know we did this drive a few months ago but this will end close to where he needs to be in the afternoon, plus it's a fun drive anyways.:biggrin:

Will meet at the In-N-Out at 1261 Lone Hill Ave in Glendora 91741, near the Auto Center at 8:30 am.

Post if you can go and I will add you to the list.

1. LMR (Les)
2. excellon (Jeff)

no can do.....same date as the annual summer BBQ for SDMC :frown:

With a leaner run group than the last GMR drive I think less people will be held up by Jason's slow driving.

Count me in Les! I'm always happy to welcome a new SoCal member :biggrin:

I don't think I'll want to drive for a while after spending 9 days driving in my S2000 to Colorado, Aug 7th - 15th.

Sorry, not gonna be able to make it. Have to work that Sunday. I'll have to meet the "new guy" at another drive.

Bummer, can't make this one. Have a friend from out of town coming to visit that weekend and we have an outing already planned. Hope you guys have a great drive though!

Les, wana meet up after on drive back? Promised friend a meet this sat (hellaflush I think), and the big scs in a few weeks, cole will be pissed if we do car drives 3 weeks in a row......

Cant do, it's my daughters 5th birthday and she will kick my arrrsss if I dont party with her, have fun and be safe, or dont wear condoms what do I care:biggrin:

Looks like we can't make it to this one.
This is the 2nd GMR run that we missed:frown:

Sorry excellon. This is not our usual So Cal hospitality:biggrin:
Just bad timing.

Hi everyone!

First, I like to thank Les (LMR) for setting this up! Sorry to hear a lot of people won't be able to make, but its understandable. This trip was planned last minute.

Can't wait to see everyone (of those that can make it) and take a nice SoCal drive!

- Jeff

1. LMR (Les)
2. excellon (Jeff)
3. nemo121 (Nemo)
4. Track Addict (Jonathan)
5. junior40er (Adrian)

Come on people we can do better than 4 SoCaler's.:confused: Jeff was part of the group in Vegas that show us a great time at NSXPO in 2010. The least we can do is have a better showing than this.

So come on and step it up SoCaler's.:smile:

Sorry, Les and Jeff. I don't have my car back yet. Maybe I'll hang out with you guys at In and Out. :D

You can ride with one of us from the group as there will some empty passenger seats.

No biggie Les. I really appreciate you setting this up.

Can more people make breakfast early Sunday morning? The drive isn't the most part, it's meeting everyone and their NSXs.

Jeff

Back