• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Last night a Deer hit me

Sounds like when the deer hit him, went "Bam-buy" a new hood! I guess the deer had to be sacrificed so the OP could save a buck!!!:eek:

I'm sure his knuckles where white as the tail brushed his hood.

tumblr-liwf69xyqk1qevqmmo1-500_132925191369.png

I feel your pain. I hit (or was hit by) a deer on Thursday on the Saw Mill Parkway. I was driving my Honda DD and not my X. If it was the X, I'd be really uset :mad:

Damn Deer!!

Last edited:
Hey guys ,maybe we are being ....rude... to the op with all this ....off.... topic banter................

Oops! Perhaps John is right. I haven't seen the OP for a while and he might not find our attempt at cleaver humor very funny if he just got his NSX messed up. My apologies to Onempty.

Gary

LOL. You guys are a mess. I have enjoyed the deer puns to say the least. I really like the Mode4 bumper but I am concerned about the fitment issues they talked about. I would love to go with the 02+ conversion but cant see putting that much into it right now.

I will try to get some pics up. Its not that bad just the passenger side light took the blunt of the deer. The hood is dented and front bumper has some paint chipped.

I'm going to look at the SOS hoods.

Is the VIS hood better than the SOS R type hood?

Last edited:
.doe a deer, a female deer ,ray a drop of golden sun.....me a name I call myself, far a long long way to run.............................

I hope you're doing hand signs while practicing your solfeggio syllables. My kids can teach you if necessary: http://vimeo.com/42221424 (slackers until about 0:15).

Back