• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Let the countdown begin!!!

All right, now that NSXPO 2010 is officially over, it's time to start counting down to the NSX 20th Anniversary Event in Japan.

POWERED by HONDA and I are beginning our journey to Japan out of San Diego at 7:19AM on Sunday, November 14. So let's get this thing started!!!

Woohoo!!!

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i2b7rmn3/n770/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs0/ca0/co1/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tc66c/fs175/szw256/szh108/tatTime%20left%3A/tacc00/tptTime%20since%20Event%20started%20in/tpc000/iso2010-11-14T07:19:00/bo2/pa5" frameborder="0" width="167" height="77"></iframe>

The group of us going from Texas will be leaving on Sunday morning also.

What are ya planning to do the night of the 15th for entertainment? I'm always up for sightseeing/eating/drinking :)

To all who are going, bonzai!

...and have a safe and terrific time.

What are ya planning to do the night of the 15th for entertainment? I'm always up for sightseeing/eating/drinking :)

We're still figuring things out, but that would be great to meet up. Did you guys plan anything yet?

Randy

We haven't planned anything yet. We were just going to play it by ear. My roommate (trainingrevolution) and I are definitely up for the nightlife.
I saw this thread for ideas. Btw, both of us are single men in our 30s.

JAPAN-CHINA_WAR_in_400.jpg

Hopefully there will be a Japan left to go to.

There's some drama right now between Japan and China.

And North Korea is itching for an excuse to jump in on the WW2 retribution payback to Japan.

Unlike Germany, Japan's history books and official stance on WW2 atrocities is that it never happened and they teach their kids that.

May I go with your group?:smile:
Oh, I have to attend business meeting next day.:eek:

Hirofumi

Last edited:
JAPAN-CHINA_WAR_in_400.jpg

Hopefully there will be a Japan left to go to.

There's some drama right now between Japan and China.

And North Korea is itching for an excuse to jump in on the WW2 retribution payback to Japan.

Unlike Germany, Japan's history books and official stance on WW2 atrocities is that it never happened and they teach their kids that.

China and japan keep revising their schoolbooks, the new 'tension' is about the chinese boat captain that rammed his fishing boat into two japanese patrol boats. Chinese government decided that it was lie by the japanese, now the video has been leaked.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/11/07/1914427/tokyo-confirms-japan-china-boat.html

Japan will still be here, it's American occupied:wink:

Back