• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Let's get together for some crawfish and beer

One of my buddies opened up a cajun restaurant so I was thinking that we could do a happy hour there.
Possible date: Friday, March 20th 5pm-ish
Crawfish is usually $5.99/lb (not officially crawfish season just yet) but he is going to knock $1 off per pound for us to make it $4.99/lb.
Draft beer is $2 per 12oz mug; $6.50 pitchers
The place is located on 290 near Hollister. It's callled Bayou Mama's located in the shopping strip behind NTB with a Golden Corral sign by the feeder on the south side of 290

So, who is interested in meeting up?

1. Matt
2. Omar
3. Ty
4. Z

Last edited:
sounds like a great idea! what is the name of the place?
btw, I did stop by global, the nsx IS a POS, but I really liked the T rex

Hey guys, I should be able to make it. :smile:

that sounds great boys....we can do carwfish up here for lunch after the drive but before the shooting begins!!!!
Its all good for the shooting...bring targets & stuff to shoot at.

that sounds great boys....we can do carwfish up here for lunch after the drive but before the shooting begins!!!!
Its all good for the shooting...bring targets & stuff to shoot at.

Check the date Scott.

This is a week after your event. Don't worry, we will be up at your shindig.
I was trying to get a happy hour together and at the same time support a friend's new restaurant. The owner is willing to give us a discount for a meet.

And no, I don't want to eat crawfish up there in Conroe ;)

Edited the original post.

My buddy said he would do $6.50 domestic pitchers instead.

Vince, are you in?

Talked with Nick....he's most likely in also.

Please add to the list guys.

1. Matt
2. Omar
3. Ty
4. Z

traffic will dictate if I make it or not. If I do show up, it will have to be my work car. I'll call you if i go

Back