• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LF NSX Under 45K - SoCal -

I'm looking for a NSX, under 150k Miles, good mechanical/physical shape (w/ water pump + belt done recently), clean title, no accidents, manual.

I'm located in San Diego, would prefer purchase in SoCal but willing to travel/arrange shipping.

Thanks.

I'm looking for a NSX, under 150k Miles, good mechanical/physical shape (w/ water pump + belt done recently), clean title, no accidents, manual.

I'm located in San Diego, would prefer purchase in SoCal but willing to travel/arrange shipping.

Thanks.

I have a highly sought after 1994 Acura NSX with 52K miles. It's in absolutely pristine condition with timing belt/water pump done within the last 5k miles. It is the last year of the hardtop and manual transmission. Although I'm looking to get $55K, you would be better off as this is in collector car range and will only increase in value.

I have a highly sought after 1994 Acura NSX with 52K miles. It's in absolutely pristine condition with timing belt/water pump done within the last 5k miles. It is the last year of the hardtop and manual transmission. Although I'm looking to get $55K, you would be better off as this is in collector car range and will only increase in value.

Not looking for a collector car, thanks

While this post is up i am still actively searching. I'll close when a car has been purchased.

Buy an Nsx like kday’s car. You will spend more money trying to save money with other “cheaper” nsx’s

Last edited:
there are plenty of decent nsx under 45k, i am not paying 55k for a collector car.

You will pay. Whether it’s maintenance, paint, or depreciation. You just need to decide what is you r best trade off. A repaint is 10k and devalues the car. Maintenance is 5k. Depreciation depends on mileage, number of owners, condition, accident history etc. their is no magic here! In the end the low mileage, accident free car costs less when you compare purchase price to future selling price

Again I am not in the market for a 55k car. Unless you want to give me 10k please stop pushing his car on me. I can get a perfectly good 45k nsx for my purposes. Period. This is not my first rodeo.

Back