• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

List Of Parts For Sale !

center console

I'll take the remainder of the center console (minus the coin tray that Hancock wants). Plus, I had previously messaged you about the engine cover and never heard back. Will you take $100, shipped, for both? I can PayPal you immediately. Thanks.

EVERYONE.. PLEASES NO MORE PMs. They are very confusing for me to use and check. Just post directly here or email me privately.
Thanks

SF944: How much you want to pay for the console shipped?

Last edited:
would like to buy...

rocker panel set...would like to buy it but need to know shipping cost--to Marietta, GA. And would like to know if condenser's fan comes with motor. If it does I would be interested in buying that as well.

Thanks,
F Ali

farshadali: I need to box it up and get weight and dimensions. Email me your zip code. The condensors comes with the plastic housing, condesors, and fans. Thanks

Parts

any news on the parts i wanted ???

mirror gaskets...both side
window swith...passenger side
back side marker...passenger side
back center light....
Willing to pay..........

electronic part

Did the car have power steering? If so, I need a "comp unit, power", part number 53190-SLO-A01 which electronically controls the power steering and SRS. This part is located underneath the floor sub/amp on the passenger side, and looks more like an amp than the amp does. Do you have one? e-mail [email protected]

Thanks

Bushing for my driver side front knuckle?

Do you have some used bushing for my driver side front knuckle? I need the bushing that connects to the steering arm. Acura dealers do not sell the bushing alone, and they made me to buy the whole knuckle assembly which costs $600+.

Let me know if you have the bushing or a whole knuckle assembly.

Thanks,

Hancock

[email protected]

hchan710: I don't think I will be parting out any of the suspension because it's not easy to do.

JETT: sorry I have no power steering components

NooLuv4Me: I'll email you prices when I find them.

farshadali: I'll get you prices soon, need to purchase boxes for the rocker today. Not sure if the condensors will fit in the same box so I might have to ship them separately. I'll see what's the cheapest route.

would like black 93 door

Assuming it is a mint original unpainted door I would like to purchase the door. Please call at (843) 364-9012 to make arrangement. Thanks alot

Kurt Galchus

do you have driver side inner door handle. it's where you pull to open the door.

thanks,
phongnsx

Do you still have the sunvisors? If its in good condition I'll take it. Thanks...Pls PM or Email.

Back