• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Looking for '91-96 SO CAL only

Looking for 5 spd. All colors considered except green and aftermarket paint jobs. Prefer little to no mods. I have good credit/debt to income and will finance through my credit union (Fiscal Federal). Preferably under 80k miles and well maintained. Must be no more than $5k above blue book and am willing to travel in the state of California b/c they can't finance out of state. Also salvage titles can't be financed through them. My price range is under $37k. Please email me at: [email protected] with "NSX" in the subject field. Thanks guys. :smile:

Last edited:
I know you mentioned SO Cal only but I have a 1992 NSX for sale with
7681 miles and like new condition no modifications nor changes from stock the car is red with black leather.

Carlos S.Cockburn
301-351-9999

Hi ,
I have 96 NSX-T , Black/Black , manual.Clean, very good cond. Always garage.
T belt, Water Pump, 60K service , all belt done.tinted rear glass, stock crome wheels.
reg 96 , Iam asking $ 39.988, but willing to sell for $ 39K.
Location in San Mateo, CA.
You can e-mail me [email protected]
Thanks

Back