• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

looking for 97+ NSx

Hey all. I'm in the Phoenix area, and have started looking for a 97+ NSX, pretty muchy any colour but white. $50k range. would be willing to travel, but prefer SE part of country.

1997 Blk/Tan

There is a very clean low miles NSX in San Clemente, CA. See Paul Bruce's ad in NSX For Sale. No Interest, $$$, ect.

I have a '97 NSX-T, red/black, 12,000 miles. The car is perfect. I've upgraded the tires/wheels to a "Plus One" with Fikse forged alloys and new Pilot Sport Michelin's...2500 miles on tires/wheels.

Will accept 50K

Contact if interested

my mistake..

altho i've replied to the members who offered me the car on this thread, in case anyone sent a mssg to my email, i moved to phoenix and forgot to change my account from the office in houston, so any private emails have been lost.. i've now changed my profile so future emails go where they are supposed to..

thanks..

I have a 1998 NSXT Yellow/Black with just under 20k miles on it.Just installed new bilstein shocks and eibach springs 4 weeks ago.The exhaust is B&B.I have all the original parts to go with it.No paint work or damage.
$55k firm call me if interrested.(360)649-0593 Mike

Back