• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for a good deal on a stock NSX

I'm looking for a 91-93 or newer in any color combination in the mid $20k's with reasonable mileage...under 35k. Manual transmission only. No accidents or major body/paint flaws, please. Price negotiable based on mileage, etc. Also, may be interested in taking over payments. Ready to make a transaction immediately. Please email possibilities to me at: [email protected]

[This message has been edited by tewills (edited 17 October 2002).]

Good luck. A car in the condition you describe will be closer to the mid 30's. If you want to pay mid 20's expect the car to have over 100k miles and be in less than perfect condition.

Originally posted by steveny:
Good luck. A car in the condition you describe will be closer to the mid 30's. If you want to pay mid 20's expect the car to have over 100k miles and be in less than perfect condition.

DITTO THAT

Yeah...I am sure you guys are right. I'll just have to save up another 5-7k I guess. Thanks for the dose of reality.

so i guess it's perfectly all right for people to post their opinions an advices on prices in the wanted section, but as soon as someone comments on those "dream" prices in the for sale section ....then of course, it's against the rules, and those posts are promptly deleted.

i'm beginning to understand how things work around here now.

Spider I believe you are confused, perhaps by the fact that the policy on that has changed recently. If you will look in the for-sale section you will see several people commenting on the asking prices for cars. If you have further concerns and can cite specific examples, please e-mail me (click on Feedback on the nav bar at the top of the page).

Back