• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for a Portland red NSX for the TV show Portlandia

I'm Jim Cross, Northwest region rep for the NSXCA.

I was contacted this morning by a representative from the company that produces the TV show Portlandia.
They are looking for a Portland based early year red NSX to include in some shots on an upcoming episode of the show.
They pay a day rate for use of the car.

If you would be interested in having your car in the show please email me at [email protected].
I'll put you in contact with their Production manager and you can take it from there.

Thanks
Jim

Portlandia Red NSX-T

26.jpg28.jpg28-1.jpg

Yes I have a 1996 Red NSX-T, Mint condition. All OE. I have the OE wheels also in mint condition available if they needed to be installed. The photos show the car with the aftermarket wheels I currently have on the car. I live in the Portland area.

Tom

Hi!
We would like to thank you for letting us know about the Portlandia TV show looking for an NSX. Our car was chosen for the shoot and it was a fantastic experience! Everybody was so friendly and Peter was great to work with. Could not of been better!
It was so much fun and will be shown in January, is our understanding.
Aluminized/
Joe and Kathy Chambers

Just saw the episode yesterday! Loved the license plate... NSX represent!

Back