• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for a regular meet?

Hey Colorado Prime! If you have been looking for a bit more of a scene look no further. For the past few months I've been going to the Nationwide Production meets, and its always been a good time. For those of you that are unfamiliiar with Nationwide, they are a local run car club and meet orgonizers. They meet every Sunday night around 8pm. The location changes every Sunday to accomidate everyone around the Metro area. To find out where the meet is you have to look at their FaceBook page between noon and 2pm day of. https://www.facebook.com/#!/NationwideProductions

The meet last around 2 hours then the cruze starts. The curize will go to 2 or 3 locations around denver, staying at each place for an hour or so. As the the night gos on the cars get fewer and fewer and you get to meet the real car lovers. Wth this group ive been as far north as Fireston, west as Morrison, and sough as Monument, a few months ago there was even a Mt. Evan curize!

Most sundays you will see a handfull of GT-Rs, Corvetts, there was an Audi R8 a few weeks ago, 60s and 70s muscle, trucks, jeeps, and of course all the EVOs STIs Civics MR2s Infinitis you can handle. There are a fair number of cars that are putting down 600hp there.

I always have a great time and i gotta admit that its kinda cool that the location changes every week. Hope to see some of you there parked next to my whit coupe.

John

Althugh you would think that ,i'd say quite the oppisite. The guys in charge at NationWide have been doing this for a while now so we really don't get hassled. When the cops to come by they are just doing their jobs. Most of the time they bring coffee and walk around and check out the cars just as the spectators do. I even here the cops on a fist name basis with the core group. The make sure that no one is doing anything stupid and that helps us all out. As far as the "ricers" go, yes and no. There will always be "those" people with cars but the is a good amount of tuners that really car about there cars, engines, and are really knowledgeable. Not to mention when you get into that community all the connections you make. In the short time i've been attending i now have great deal on tires, details, paint and body, emission testing, dyno tuning, and tint. There are even vendors that show up, a guy with a huge grill shows up that sells food drinks and snacks. A custom sticker guy ( if that's your thing) , and T shirts. for sure worth a walk around even if you don't bring your NSX just to check it out.

What's up John,

Called you a few times within the last couple of weeks and was about to give up on ya because I never heard back from you? Thought maybe your were deployed or out of the country of something. Anyway give me a call you have my number, I might end up going to a few of these meets. By the way I was trying to get a few guys to go the the Unser Kart racing yesterday and I think we might do something tomorrow night as well. Tues & Thurs are buy one race get one race free! It was my second time there last night, definitely a blast if you haven't raced those karts before.

By the way I was trying to get a few guys to go the the Unser Kart racing yesterday and I think we might do something tomorrow night as well. Tues & Thurs are buy one race get one race free! It was my second time there last night, definitely a blast if you haven't raced those karts before.

Hey, I'd like to thank MileHighNSX for his hospitality. I visited Denver for work in October and again this past week, and MileHigh drove all the way south (from not very far from the Unser kart track) to Englewood (Dry Creek Road) to pick me up, drove me to the kart track, then back to my hotel, both my trips there. It was great meeting an enthusiastic NSX-er, and MileHigh was even nice enough to chauffeur me around in Honda's finest.

From the texts he sent me on his times at the kart track when I asked for a report on how he did on Thursday night, you Denver guys better be on the lookout. MileHighNSX is pretty quick in those karts.

Thanks again, MileHigh!

Back