• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lostbuckeye visiting South Florida! Can we arrange a warm welcome?

I will text a few others to see if they can make it

OK, Thanks. I verified with Dune Deck Café that they are open Saturday morning. We're good to go.

I updated the first post for convenience of any Primers just now visiting this thread. Looking forward to seeing a few other NSX, Ed, RJ, Rob, of course the Bordeaux Metallic Esprit, and anyone else who can make it.

Weather might be a wee bit iffy (20-30% chance of rain Saturday morning per WeatherBug), but I suppose that's what microfiber wash mitts, hoses, buckets, car soap are for.

Last edited:
I'll be there.

.I want pics of the lotus on a flatbed again......................:tongue:

.I want pics of the lotus on a flatbed again......................:tongue:

Not a chance. The one time it was flatbeded was because a coolant hose burst. There have been many NSX's that suffered the same fate. Otherwise the car has been rock solid.

When did you have to put a new motor in your NSX? :D

Not a chance. The one time it was flatbeded was because a coolant hose burst. There have been many NSX's that suffered the same fate. Otherwise the car has been rock solid.

When did you have to put a new motor in your NSX? :D

oops your long term memory has foiled my cajoling.....:tongue:

damn sig line.......:redface:...anyway have a nice breakfast....

ae300c11cff283dd0b27f88be9c81c75.jpg

Good times :)

ae300c11cff283dd0b27f88be9c81c75.jpg

Good times :)

Thanks everyone for taking time out of your busy holiday weekend to have breakfast with me. You all have awesome cars and I think we even accepted DocL's Lotus as an honorary NSX. Seriously, Doc that's a beautiful car. I had a great time. I hope to see you all next year. And Happy New Year!

Attachments

• image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 66
I'm glad that we all able to meet for breakfast. I still have a place in my heart for the NSX, so thanks for the compliment on my Lotus.

Have a safe trip to the Keys and a safe drive back to Texas.

Lostbuckeye, when are you coming back up through N Florida? I might be able to swing a trip to Gainesville for lunch or something if you are game, maybe bring a couple of other JAX folk.

Lostbuckeye, when are you coming back up through N Florida? I might be able to swing a trip to Gainesville for lunch or something if you are game, maybe bring a couple of other JAX folk.

I'll be heading back to San Antonio on Saturday. I should be passing through Gainesville at about lunch time. I try to make it to Pensacola the first day and the rest of the way home on the second day. So lunch somewhere in Gainesville could work. Let me know what you think.

Ed

I'll be heading back to San Antonio on Saturday. I should be passing through Gainesville at about lunch time. I try to make it to Pensacola the first day and the rest of the way home on the second day. So lunch somewhere in Gainesville could work. Let me know what you think.

Ed

This is now looking like Sunday. Anyone else in? BUGS2K is now out, and JLCOOLMAN is questionable. If Jason is in, he suggested Lake City to shorten his drive a bit as we are several hours south of him.

Just waiting on a rough time from lostbuckeye at this point, and need to pick a lunch sport.

Last edited:
Back