• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Lots of Parts for sale

All AC component for sale:
Compressor: 100 shipped Pending to Ryu
Both condenser assembly with fan/case: $150 shipped Sold
OEM floor mats in good condition: $80 shipped Sold
OEM antenna needs some work going down: $50 shipped Sold
ABS unit complete: $150 shipped Sold
TCS ECU: $80 shipped Sold
OEM 91 Headers: $50
OEM O2 sensors: $60 shipped
Wiper motor: $80 shipped
Wiper fluid tank with pump: $60 Sold
Igniter cover for the valve cover both in good condition: $50 shipped

All items are in good working condition. The ABS unit I am not sure if its working or not. I had the car for about 3 years now and only drove it for a bit before the rebuild of the engine which took 2 years. I didnt exercise the brakes between the 6 months of actually driving it before taking it out. Pictures on request.

Last edited:
Sorry to those that saw the bump and then it disappeared. I guess I prematurely bumped this thread even though its been a month...

Lots of parts still available and with lower prices. All parts OBO. Send me a PM if your interested.

Regards,
Tuan

Back