• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LOVEFAB delivery and NSX MEET March 15th 9am (Breakfast and Drive)

well....Let the SHOOTING START
Mr. Edwards has givin us permission to shoot at his lot of land 2 min west of April Sound. He may join us as well. Another special treat for all of us!!!!!!

make sure u guys bring some targets and stuff to shoot at

Does he have the machine that will fling the skeet stuff into the air?

I'm not exactly sure what to purchase as far as this is concerned

Weather is not looking good for this weekend. Forecast of rain all weekend.......

30% isnt rain....they said it would rain all day today and rained for 2hrs early here!!!!

it will be spottie im sure and then clean up after daybreak as always here on the lake

hi guys Its a great pleasure to meet all of you and since it started to rain so the pics arent that good but its something better than nothing.

Attachments

• nsx meet march 15 09 002.jpg
    nsx meet march 15 09 002.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 82
  • nsx meet march 15 09 003.jpg
    nsx meet march 15 09 003.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 73
  • nsx meet march 15 09 005.jpg
    nsx meet march 15 09 005.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 61
  • nsx meet march 15 09 006.jpg
    nsx meet march 15 09 006.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 65
  • nsx meet march 15 09 007.jpg
    nsx meet march 15 09 007.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 79
  • nsx meet march 15 09 009.jpg
    nsx meet march 15 09 009.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 60
  • nsx meet march 15 09 011.jpg
    nsx meet march 15 09 011.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 72
  • nsx meet march 15 09 012.jpg
    nsx meet march 15 09 012.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 72
Looks like I missed out.I got Scotts txt asking if I was on the way when I woke up around 1pm.Partied all night with hot asian ladys and alcohol so I have a good excuse for not going. :biggrin:

Post more pics guys.

Why do none of these pics have Scotts newly boosted beast in them?

His car did not show up in time for the meet. The ETA was changed to 3pm. I'm wondering who all was still up there when his car showed up

well, Chris got a ride, Chuck of course, Rahim, Annie, and of course Cody. He took me for the 1st ride, showing me what the car could do. the crew at my house awaiting had some great comments while they could hear us .5miles away. F1 eat your heart out!!!!!

Pics to follow. Chuck and I have a few things to put back together since we gave it to Cody in pieces. WoW is my best desciption for the new GREEN machine.

Thanks to all that attended. Sorry about the weather boys and Codys late arrival. We did our best and I'll personnally make my way to each of yalls houses for rides. I've been told to put some miles on this thing!!!!!

And most of all thanks to the boys who helped with the house and the floors!!! Annie was most happy, and yall saved my ASS!!!! LOL

Back