• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LoveFab NSX featured in Import Tuner April issue

DSC01499.jpg

Article here:

http://www.importtuner.com/features/impp_1004_2000_nissan_skyline_gt_r/index.html

Last edited:
Congrats to Cody and thanks for posting the link. Great article and very well deserved. Going out to pick up an issue tonight.

Regards,

Danny

Very nice,
I hope the mag includes built specs of the car.

-MSR

Per the article:

'92 Acura NSX

Output 920 whp @ 8,500 rpm; 641 lb-ft of torque @ 6,100 rpm

Engine C30A, 3.0L displacement; titanium connecting rods; Wiseco 9.5:1 compression pistons, piston rings; OEM C32A valves; SOS valve springs, retainers; Love Fab intake, F1 Spec turbo manifold, Stage 4 liquid-to-air intercooler, piping, triple heat exchangers; Garret GT45R turbocharger; Tial 50mm blow-off valve, 60mm wastegate; AEM EMS; Mishimoto dual-pass radiator; Hose Techniques radiator hoses; Motul oil cooler; 1,200cc RC Engineering fuel injectors; Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator; Walbro 255lph fuel pumps (x2)

Drivetrain RPS triple-disk clutch, flywheel

Suspension KSport Circuit Pro coilovers; 24mm anti-roll bar

Wheels/Tires Enkei RP-F1 wheels; Falken Azenis RT-615 tires (235/40-17 front, 315/30-18 rear)

Congrats on the feature and yum yum to the cover girl....:biggrin:

Congrats to Cody.

That was a very good read. I was impressed that they included a lot of NSX history. Definitely recommend reading.

Thanks guys!!!

I want to thank my right hand man, Frank Fardell for all of his help; I couldn't add him to the article's thank-you list in time.

Also, my sponsors who made this possible:

AEM
RPS Clutches
TiAL

This car was not built by one person; it was built with a lot of people's help and advice, including NSXPrime. We could not have achieved what was accomplished by ourselves and I just want to thank everyone who lended a hand.

Thanks again everyone!!!

Last edited:
As the current stewards of this fine machine, we need to grab a few copies of this issue :cool:
The car still looks much as it did in the article, but with the stock seats back in place and most of the decals removed (stealth mode ;^)
Oh yeah, the 920rwhp hardware is all intact but the boost has been turned down to a more transmission-friendly level (yes, it's still insanely fast!) :wink:

Brian

Attachments

• Judi Jerry LoveFab NSX.jpg
    Judi Jerry LoveFab NSX.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 285
Thanks Cody!

I forgot to mention that the car now also sports some new KW V3 Coilovers.

Brian

Congrats Cody! I was in Quebec City on the weekend, and saw the mag on the stand at a gas station. I stood there for 6 minutes reading it while my buddy picked up some toothpaste.

Great exposure, good article, congratulations again!

Yeah, congrats on the cover and article. I picked it up on the weekend...first issue of IT I've read in a while and was pleasantly surprised at the content of the article. Very well written and as a NSX and GTR owner I was amazed at how much I learned from it.

My wife is convinced I bought it for the pics of Maureen Chen :rolleyes:

LoveFab Turbo FTW!:cool:

Back