• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

LUD, please take me off your forum!!

NSXFreak00 said:
Ever since I discovered this forum, productivity at my workplace has dropped at least 30% =(

You too, huh?

I find myself in here early (tax season is killing me) and I'm farting around on Prime. I look at it as my sanity preserver. :biggrin:

Hi

I have tried to pay Lud to get me off but the only thing that happens is that I am still here and my "title" to the left here changes :)

Regards

NSXFreak00 you only have 20 post's so that's only 20 percent. :smile:
Consider your self banned for 24 hours, you can serve your time in increments of you choosing. :biggrin:

You think that's bad, I don't even own my NSX anymore and I still spend an insane amount of time over here. I do split some of my time with the M5board now too. :smile:

NetViper said:
Only 30%? Talk to me when you hit 75%. :biggrin:

I can believe that. I joined earlier than you and you still have 4,618 more posts in comparision.

Go out and drive your car already!

NSXFreak00 said:
Ever since I discovered this forum, productivity at my workplace has dropped at least 30% =(

WORK??? :confused:

I used to work... Now it is just the place I go to to get broadband connection to NSXPrime! :biggrin:

Back