• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lunch at Macaroni Grill (Bay Area) - First Saturday, August 4th

What a great lunch meet we had back in June. It was nice to seeing everyone again. Thanks to Charles (rowd) for suggesting it when he was in Milpitas.

We're doing it again for August on the first Saturday, the 4th. We'll meet at the Macaroni Grill in Milpitas (McCarthy Marketplace). Roll in around 11am and we'll start lunch at 11:30.

See you all there.

Vytas

Can't make it out to this one.

Shame too, since I haven't been to a Macaroni Grill meet since I went with my sister back in 2004. It'd be nice to see all the ol' faces and the owners too.

You guys all have fun and I'll try to make it to the next one.

J

Vytas,

As always, I will be there. This time, I will bring my new toy if thing goes smooth tomorrow.:tongue:

Count me in...it will be good to see everyone again. Thanks for bringing it together, Vytas:biggrin:

Larry's new toy? I've always thought of him as more of a Lambo than an F-Car kind of a guy:biggrin: Hope everything goes well...can't wait to see what the new toy is:smile:

Was going to bring my car into Pleasanton Acura to see why my CEL is on...but if anyone at Macaroni Grill can help me out, I'll go there instead. I'll gladly buy your lunch in lieu of help/advice.

Clayton

Was going to bring my car into Pleasanton Acura to see why my CEL is on...but if anyone at Macaroni Grill can help me out, I'll go there instead. I'll gladly buy your lunch in lieu of help/advice.

Clayton

Clayton,

Vytas will be there and I'm sure he can help you with the CEL.:smile:

Vytas,

As always, I will be there. This time, I will bring my new toy if thing goes smooth tomorrow.:tongue:

I wish I could drive down for this, but I have a birthday party to go to that day. Man, moving closer to family sure does book up my calendar fast.

Please post pics of Larry's new toy...If it's NSX-related, then I think I know what it might be. :smile:

Sadly, I'm working today :frown: but since that puts me not too far from Milpitas, I may try to swing by for the pre-lunch meet up.

-Brian

Back