• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

maas brothers, inc - powdercoatering

folks,

yesterday i picked up my '92 road bicycle from Maas Brothers Powder Coating in livermore and can't begin to express what a beautiful job they did with it - it's UH-mazing. even the folks @ the bike shop were stunned by the quality of the work. (we'll be taking our upright tandem to them for a refresh in the near future, too).

if you're interested, here's their info:

Maas Brothers Powder Coating
(925) 294-8200 285 S Vasco Rd
Livermore, CA

they provide no-charge pick up / drop off to various locations around the bay area.

hal

they did my valve covers as well, great job only thing that wasn't perfect was the intake mani cover appearantly there was a chemical on the metal but you hardly notice. they did that peice for free since it didn't meet there standards:eek:

I would definately rec. them

they did my valve covers as well, great job only thing that wasn't perfect was the intake mani cover appearantly there was a chemical on the metal but you hardly notice. they did that peice for free since it didn't meet there standards:eek:

I would definately rec. them

funny you mention the imperfection... when i picked up my bike @ the shop, the guys there said maas said if i found an imperfection, they'd gladly re-do it to perfection.

folks,

yesterday i picked up my '92 road bicycle from Maas Brothers Powder Coating in livermore and can't begin to express what a beautiful job they did with it - it's UH-mazing. even the folks @ the bike shop were stunned by the quality of the work. (we'll be taking our upright tandem to them for a refresh in the near future, too).

if you're interested, here's their info:

Maas Brothers Powder Coating
(925) 294-8200 285 S Vasco Rd
Livermore, CA

they provide no-charge pick up / drop off to various locations around the bay area.

hal

can you post pictures of the bike? Did you bring the frame or did they take the bike apart?

thanks

Re: maas brothers, inc - powdercoating

can you post pictures of the bike? Did you bring the frame or did they take the bike apart?

thanks

just saw your request, will do over the next day or so. i stripped the bike and took the frame / forks to them. when the job was completed, they delivered it to a local bike shop i use.

i'll take a few pics tomorrow (friday) and put them up here.

hal

Back