• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Marga Hills USA

Hi everyone!! Best wishes for the New Year to all of you. My name is Sam on behalf of Kure-International LLC DBA Shutoko-R in Houston TX. For those of you who don't know us, we are an importer of JDM performance parts. We are the distributor for SARD, Spoon, Defi, TEIN, Buddyclub, Cusco, Volk racing and much more.
As the New Year begins, we have good news for all of you. Shutoko-R is proud to announce that we are the sole distributor for Marga-Hills products in the USA. Please check following link for more information (www.marga-hills.com) I'm sure most of NSX enthusiast have heard or seen the products from Marga Hills. For those who always have admired the beauty of the Marga-Hills kit, your time has come. We can provide you with a full line of authentic Marga-Hills products.
Some of you have heard that Marga-Hills kit don't fit well, and why? Here is the reason; Mr. Takagaki (owner of Marga Hill in Japan) has told us that there was only 1 kit sold to the U.S. This leads us to believe that the Marga-Hills products with fitment issues were not genuine. All original kits are supposed to come with an original stamped box from Marga-hills and all kit should come complete with installation manual and installation kit. For more information please contact us at [email protected] or just PM us.
Here is a list of products we carry, we will try to give the best price and provide the best service for our NSX community
5 zigen, Advan, Abflug, ARC, Apexi, ACT, AEM, Bomex, Backyard special, Blitz, Bride, Border, Brembo, Buddyclub, Burn up, SEIBON, Cusco, C-west, Data system, DEFI, Do-luck, Exedy, Fabulous, Fujitsubo, F-Max turbo kits, Kakimoto Racing, Gialla, Greddy, HKS, HRE, Injen, JIC, J's racing, JUN, L-Sportline, Lowenhart, MAE, Maya, Power Enterprise, Project mu, RS*R, Racing Hart, Recaro, RE Amemiya, Spoon, Sparco, Tanabe, Turbonetics, Tein, Top fuel, Volk Racing, Work wheel

If you don’t see a item you are looking for then just
Email us : [email protected]
Call us : 281-531-8882
Write to us : 11346 Westheimer Rd Houston TX 77077

You can also PM us for any price checks. We are at your service

Best regards
Sam
Shutoko-R

Last edited:
here are some pictures
DSC091261.JPG

DSC091271.JPG

DSC09133.JPG

DSC09134.JPG

DSC09135.JPG

DSC09136.JPG

DSC09138.JPG

DSC09139.JPG

DSC09141.JPG

DSC09142.JPG

DSC09144.JPG

DSC09146.JPG

DSC09148.JPG

DSC09149.JPG

DSC09150.JPG

DSC09151.JPG

DSC09152.JPG

DSC09153.JPG

DSC09158.JPG

DSC09161.JPG

DSC09160.JPG

Thank you for asking, as Marga-Hills USA, we will make the headlight kit again on special order basis. Please let us know if you have any other inquires.

Best regards
sam

Shutokor said:
Thank you for asking, as Marga-Hills USA, we will make the headlight kit again on special order basis. Please let us know if you have any other inquires.

Best regards
sam

Hi
How much for CF headlight cover kit ?
Thanks
Igor

Shutokor said:

Best regards
sam

I bought the molds to the MH headlights and the reproduction rights, would you like to buy them? And no, I will not be making any.

SNDSOUL said:
I bought the molds to the MH headlights and the reproduction rights, would you like to buy them? And no, I will not be making any.

I'm not following here. You bought the reproduction rights, but this company is offering to make them? Does this mean this is a scam?

Thank you for the input, all the infomation recieved in regards to the reproduction of Marga-Hills headight kit is from Marga-Hills direct. We have a contract with Marga-Hills (Japan) that we are exclusive in the USA.(Please visit www.marga-hills.com our company info is on the bottom of the home page) We will contact Mr. Takagaki (owner of Marga Hill in Japan) regards to this issue. Should get back with everyone next week.

Thank you
Shutoko-R

After much deliberation Sam(official Marga Hills distributor) and I have worked things out. You can trust that you will get original Marga Hills parts from him, including a redesigned headlight kit that has very good fitment. Marga Hills recognized a common complaint about fitment issues and has addressed those issues with a superior fitting widebody kit. I feel that the MH kit is one of the best looking kits on the market, aggressive but not racey. Give Sam a PM and he will get you the best price on Marga Hills and many other JDM market parts. thanks--Brett

Thank you brett for the input, and for those who are in the market for Marga-Hills product. Please contact us for the authorize dealer near you. All orginal Marga-Hills Aero kit will come with mounting hardware and installtion manual. ONLY orignal Marga-Hills will have perfect fitment. Please contact us for any other questions.

Here is your contact information
Kure International LLC DBA Shutoko-R
11346 Westheimer Rd
Houston TX 77077
Tel: 281-531-8882
Fax: 281-531-8892
[email protected]

I bought a marga hill bodykit about 7 years ago, I had a guy in japan that bought it over there and ship it to me, fitment is a joke, ask anyone waste of $12,000.00 down the drain..

SDNSX said:
I bought a marga hill bodykit about 7 years ago, I had a guy in japan that bought it over there and ship it to me, fitment is a joke, ask anyone waste of $12,000.00 down the drain..

Thank you for the input; I'm very sorry that you had this experience. I have heard this type of stories before from many customers. We also took a look at some of the "Marga-Hills" products that customer have installed, many of them are not authentic Marga-hills kit. This is part of the reason why some of the customer said the kit doesn't fit well. We, Marga-Hills USA, will guarantee all Marga-Hills products purchased through us are authentic and will have perfect fitment. Please contect us for any question or concerns.

I can vouch for MH products, I have had their early kits(fitment was ok), some replica kits(fitment was horrible) and now I have their new tooled kit. The fitment is much better, near perfect for a body kit. The nice thing about the MH bumper is its unique in that they are very few in this country. I also have two sets of MH headlight kits. Check the for sale section.

Mh Headlights!?! Snd&soul

I do not see them in the for sale section...however im guessing they haven't posted yet or what not. HOW MUCH(seriously interested buyer, just bought the MH front bumper, MH sideskirts sideskirts, and Nico's rear spats...think the lights would be a great feature)!? Close up pics would be nice, and most importantly WHATS THE FITMENT LIKE!?!?!?!?! Thanks! if you respond email please send to the one listed below...not my prime account

[email protected]
Brandon T. Coggins

PS-you dont have to convert to 02 bumper and hood and all that crazy stuff right?!

Hi everyone!! Best wishes for the New Year to all of you. My name is Sam on behalf of Kure-International LLC DBA Shutoko-R in Houston TX. For those of you who don't know us, we are an importer of JDM performance parts. We are the distributor for SARD, Spoon, Defi, TEIN, Buddyclub, Cusco, Volk racing and much more.
As the New Year begins, we have good news for all of you. Shutoko-R is proud to announce that we are the sole distributor for Marga-Hills products in the USA. Please check following link for more information (www.marga-hills.com) I'm sure most of NSX enthusiast have heard or seen the products from Marga Hills. For those who always have admired the beauty of the Marga-Hills kit, your time has come. We can provide you with a full line of authentic Marga-Hills products.
Some of you have heard that Marga-Hills kit don't fit well, and why? Here is the reason; Mr. Takagaki (owner of Marga Hill in Japan) has told us that there was only 1 kit sold to the U.S. This leads us to believe that the Marga-Hills products with fitment issues were not genuine. All original kits are supposed to come with an original stamped box from Marga-hills and all kit should come complete with installation manual and installation kit. For more information please contact us at [email protected] or just PM us.
Here is a list of products we carry, we will try to give the best price and provide the best service for our NSX community
5 zigen, Advan, Abflug, ARC, Apexi, ACT, AEM, Bomex, Backyard special, Blitz, Bride, Border, Brembo, Buddyclub, Burn up, SEIBON, Cusco, C-west, Data system, DEFI, Do-luck, Exedy, Fabulous, Fujitsubo, F-Max turbo kits, Kakimoto Racing, Gialla, Greddy, HKS, HRE, Injen, JIC, J's racing, JUN, L-Sportline, Lowenhart, MAE, Maya, Power Enterprise, Project mu, RS*R, Racing Hart, Recaro, RE Amemiya, Spoon, Sparco, Tanabe, Turbonetics, Tein, Top fuel, Volk Racing, Work wheel

If you don’t see a item you are looking for then just
Email us : [email protected]
Call us : 281-531-8882
Write to us : 11346 Westheimer Rd Houston TX 77077

You can also PM us for any price checks. We are at your service

Best regards
Sam
Shutoko-R

Sam, every time i try calling you on 281 531-8882, i keep getting your fax.

The last post on this thread is from 12-13-2005. Sam is no longer with Kure/Shutoko, or so my sources say.

With no intention of "high-jacking" this thread, if you need Marga Hills, we can get the products for you.

kit interest?

I have the only kit of the OFFICIAL M.H. Light kit in the U.S.

I bought it from SNDSOUL... if anyone is interested in buying this kit contact me

(573) 528-7929

Brandon

Can someone post a pic of just the CF MH lights off the car. If someone has them for sale how much? Correct me if Im wrong but the MH Lights are just the cover and we install the oem flip up lights in their housing? I think...:confused:

Yes. I personally had this set up, but got around to installing it on my car. The fitment was so-so and it looked better in pictures than it did in person. You will get real props for having true JDM, but expect to see condensation under the lenses.

Condensation is usually lack of venting. Try drilling a small hole in the bottom of each so they can vent. This has worked in the past for me. No more sweaty lenses.

We had a little NSX get together the other night and I was in the same parking lot of this place. It looked to still be open. I mean, it was night and all, but the name was still up and it appeared to be occupied.

Back