• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Marga Hills Wide Front Kit more ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this sitting around Marga Hills Replica

Sideskirts

Wide Front Fenders

Front Bumper

Head Light Pieces you will need to make a clear cover for the JGTC look

Rear Diffuser 3 Piece This Diffuser acts as an air scoop forcing more air to the engine for cooling and meant to work with a race type air filter

Real Original Marga Hills Carbon Fiber Hood this hood has been on my car for 4 years and has oxidation however this is real Marga Hills and if you paint it this would be great i dont have the radiator cover

DSCN2130.jpg

DSCN2129.jpg

DSCN2128.jpg

DSCN2120.jpg

DSCN2123.jpg

Really i would like to sell this all together so i will let this sit for a few days.
PM me for my contact info...

It was a nice drive today with the southern cali NSX owners from westminster to Laguna Beach ...

As far as pricing goes
SideSkirts FRP 400 .... SOLD
Front Bumper FRP 550 ... Lowered Price To 425
Front wide fenders FRP 500 ... SOLD
Rear Diffuser FRP 475 ... Lowered Price To 425
Headlight Kit only works with front bumper FRP included with front bumper
CF Original MH Hood MSRP = $2300 i will sell it for 675 you should paint it ... Lowered Price to 425

If you bought all this seperate it comes to 2700 if you want everything i will sell it for 2500 plus shipping let me know thank you

MSRP is here
http://www.kure-international.com/Pricelist/Marga-Hills.pdf

Last edited:
Email me your phone's number at [email protected]

CarbonNSX said:
I have this sitting around Marga Hills Replica

Sideskirts

Wide Front Fenders

Front Bumper

Head Light Pieces you will need to make a clear cover for the JGTC look

Rear Diffuser 3 Piece This Diffuser acts as an air scoop forcing more air to the engine for cooling and meant to work with a race type air filter

Real Original Marga Hills Carbon Fiber Hood this hood has been on my car for 4 years and has oxidation however this is real Marga Hills and if you paint it this would be great i dont have the radiator cover

DSCN2130.jpg

DSCN2129.jpg

DSCN2128.jpg

DSCN2120.jpg

DSCN2123.jpg

Really i would like to sell this all together so i will let this sit for a few days.
PM me for my contact info...

It was a nice drive today with the southern cali NSX owners from westminster to Laguna Beach ...

As far as pricing goes
SideSkirts FRP 400
Front Bumper FRP 550
Front wide fenders FRP 500
Rear Diffuser FRP 475
Headlight Kit only works with front bumper FRP 100
CF Original MH Hood MSRP = $2300 i will sell it for 675 you should paint it

If you bought all this seperate it comes to 2700 if you want everything i will sell it for 2500 plus shipping let me know thank you

MSRP is here
http://www.kure-international.com/Pricelist/Marga-Hills.pdf

Hello,

I can offer you 350 for the skirts. Please let me know.

Warmest regards,
brian

hi, im interested in the side skirts too and the rear diffsuer/rear spats, i can pick up to as i live in OC let me know how i can contact you thanks!

Hi,
If still availble, I would be SERIOUSLY VERY interested in purchasing your the sideskirts and front bumper from you. I live locally in Rancho Cucamonga and would pick them up from you if that would be okay with you.

-Alex

sup R. aka carbon nsx.
i'm attempting to PM you or email you but it doesnt seem to work. anyways, shot me an email. i'm interested in the front bumper and the sides. Want to ask you a few things. Thanks for coming out this weekend meeting up at islands. peace.

I have everything here in the garage, parts are located in Garden Grove CA at my girlfriends house if you would like to take a look at it just call me
Ryan 949 742 0878
The email linked to PRIME is one that I just created so i dont often check if you would like to reach me faster PM me or you can reach me at my AOL email which is [email protected]

OK for the more simple questions ... no this does not include shipping if you would like to pick up that is fine. In fact that is better. I would really like to sell the kit complete, but it seams as if i might have buyers for all the parts.

As far as the customer wanting the rear spats ... if i sell you just the left and right pieces, the center air scoupe isnt going to be very attactive by itself. I think you should buy all three pieces. Let me know thank you.

THE LIST:

MH original CF hood ... still available
Front Bumper ... still avail i will throw in the head light kit no extra charge
Rear Diffuser 3 Piece ... still available

SideSkirts OCtechGeek ... SOLD
Front wide fenders LQQKY ... SOLD

Last edited:
Price Lowered on parts

Hood 425
Front Bumper 425
Rear Diffuser 425

Or i will sell all of them for $1100