• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Martin Dabao (917) 968-5619‬ Real estate vulture

Please post useless bumps in this thread so I can get this douchebag’s phone number to be number one on google.

My mom passed away last month and the court appointed me Executor of her estate. This scumbag real estate broker goes to the surrogates court to read the filings, takes my unlisted phone numbers off court documents and cold calls me to sell my mom’s apartment. Besides the fact that she lived in a rent controlled rental for 68 years and didn’t own anything, this guy has the brass ones to make unsolicited calls to grieving family members immediately after funerals.

Please help make his cell phone infamous by bumping this thread repeatedly and make him the number one asshat in google searches for his number.

Last edited:
I will bump this vinegar and water slimebucket

Sorry to hear about your Mother. My father in law passed two months ago. One of the last things he spoke to my wife about in the hospital, was to ask how my garage was coming. He was the best, and is dearly missed.

casket chasers are sleazy.

pull up to my bumper babay.....

Bumpage for a just cause

thick bumpa smooth skin.....

Back