• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Maryknoll Fathers and Brothers Antique, Classic & Muscle Car Show - June 9th

Show Date: June 9th 2013
Setup / Registration: 8AM - 4PM, Trophies at 3PM EST.
Location: Scenic 100 Acre Maryknoll Fathers and Brothers Campus
55 Ryder Road, Ossining, NY 10562

I will be attending with a few non-NSX friends.
If anyone is interested in attending, we could park near each other at the event. Last year there were a TON of cars, and this year they expect more.

www.maryknollcarshow.com

Questions?

Msg me or send me an email: [email protected]! I will always check the forum daily.

Last edited:
I did end up going to the show. Perfect weather (although I am covered in sunburn) and good people. I met a few NSXPrime lurkers who stopped by and chatted! I was the only NSX at the show and definitely stood out.

nsx_car_show_ossining_2013-06-10.jpg

Nice to meet you at the show! It was a good venue - yes I'm one of the "lurkers" but not lurking right now.

I did end up going to the show. Perfect weather (although I am covered in sunburn) and good people. I met a few NSXPrime lurkers who stopped by and chatted! I was the only NSX at the show and definitely stood out.

View attachment 101806

Nice to meet you at the show! It was a good venue - yes I'm one of the "lurkers" but not lurking right now.

Pretty sure that Gene's going to be at Watkins during Kids Day, you need to join us, it's an event like no other!!!!

Back