• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meet and Drive - Saturday Feb 4th

Hola senors !

Lets meet and drive !

-this Saturday morning, February 4th

-between 7am - 9am at Scottsdale Cars & Coffee / Exotic Car meet

-southeast corner of Doubletree Ranch Rd and Scottsdale Rd in the plaza

-@ 9:00 AM take off on a spirited morning drive for a few hours

route options to be discussed at the meet when all are present

All cars types are welcome to join, feel free to repost elsewhere

Roster:

1) RedWings
2) joboy77 - car not starting : (
3) 4cruizn
4) Ameripol
5) partssmann
6) OyATL
7) StevieRay
8) ?

Last edited:
Count me in for the meet up. Won't know if I can stay for the drive until later in the week. I'm not super familiar with that area. Do you guys park at a certain location?

Count me in for the meet up. Won't know if I can stay for the drive until later in the week. I'm not super familiar with that area. Do you guys park at a certain location?

...next to the Veyron, ask partssmann :biggrin:

seriously though, anywhere in the lot is fine, park where you want. Cya

Last edited:
I'll be there at the SECC meet around 8 am but have plans after. Still a little cold at 7 am. See you guys there.

Looks like i'll be out there to meet some of you guys. Do any of you guys own an NSX-T?

Cool cya there

yes, I have a red/tan 2000 NSX-T and I believe that several others are 95' or later (majority of which are T's)

Last edited:
I might not be there. Sorry to cancel last minute. I was working on my car all freaking day and now it won't start. I'm not sure what's wrong, but I won't be able to relax until I fix it or at least find out what it is.

EDIT: Sorry guys. MY first meet up and I cancel. I feel like a douche. On the upside if anyone wants to come over and help trouble shoot I'll throw some burgers on the grill and provide beverages. =)

EDIT2.0: I found the problem. I knocked a small plug off while changing motor mounts. Sorry to miss the meet for something so simple/stupid.

Last edited:
Nice seeing everyone that attended this morning, great turnout !

highlight of the show was a brand new yellow Lambo Aventador

Overall there were easily double the amount of cars than normal, and the parking lot filled up quickly and overflowed

Awesome cars everywhere, total candy store for exotic car fans

Damn. Any photos of the yellow Aventador? Love that car!!!

Here ya go...

Note that the teenager with the Harvard long-sleeve tshirt was entrusted with the keys while his father was out wandering around...

Attachments

• 2012-02-04_09-44-56_635.jpg
    2012-02-04_09-44-56_635.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 2012-02-04_09-45-03_721.jpg
    2012-02-04_09-45-03_721.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 2012-02-04_09-47-13_37.jpg
    2012-02-04_09-47-13_37.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 2012-02-04_09-49-43_885.jpg
    2012-02-04_09-49-43_885.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 2012-02-04_09-51-23_926.jpg
    2012-02-04_09-51-23_926.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 39
You are alive. We all thought you kept driving to Flagstaff.
Haha, YES! I didn't realize until we started rolling out at the beginning that I hadn't exchanged contact information with you guys, and I wasn't planning on driving the whole loop. I turned around at the Rock Springs exit - had to get back for a few errands that afternoon. From the pictures it looks like everyone had a good time.
It is traditionally the first Saturday of every month
Planning on it. Hope to see a few of you there again.

So this Saturday @ the Pavillions right? Who's all going?

The 1st Saturday of each month, Cars & Coffee at the Gainey Village in Scottsdale. Mostly exotics.

Every Saturday afternoon/night at the Pavillions off Indian Bend and 101. Mostly classics.

Don't get the 2 confused! :biggrin:

I will start a new thread for you.

Last edited:
Back