• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Meet at Automall in Fremont on FRIDAY night JUNE 27th

James and I are meeting for food and/or coffee on June 27th Friday night at our usual location: Automall in Fremont. So this invite is for anyone in the area South Bay/East Bay/North Bay with time and interest in meeting up this Friday night and is interested in joining us.

(LETS try something NEW) NEW LOCATION FOR PARKING: Instead of meeting in the back behind all the restaurants, How about we meet and park in the lot just in front of Ohana Hawaiian BBQ this time around since the back parking lot seems to be getting more and more full.

MEETING TIME: 8:00PM for those that want to eat, and others can show up whenever if you just want to hang out or get coffee (starbucks closes at 9:30pm) there are still 2 other options for coffee/drinks listed below.

PLACE: I dont have the exact address of where the meeting place is, but there is a Ohana Hawaiian Barbecue, Starbucks, Premier Pizza, PF Changs (address listed below) and other stores around this area.

FYI, incase you want to eat there here are some options.

Places to EAT:
Ohana Hawaiian Barbecue
43566 Christy St, Fremont, CA
(510) 226-8119
closes at 10pm
price = wallet will be happy = cheap - lots of seating

Premier Pizza
43514 Christy St, Fremont, CA
(510) 252-0900
closes at 10pm
price = reasonably moderate, lots of seating I believe

Carinos
43406 Christy St
Fremont, CA 94536
(510) 252-1721
price = reasonably moderate

Places to get DRINKS:

Starbucks
43518 Christy St, Fremont, CA
(510) 249-9149
closes at 9:30pm (TOO EARLY!!!)

Jamba Juice
43570 Christy St, Fremont, CA 94538
(510) 979-1480

After there are 2 options:

Caravan Drive for coffee/Pearl Tea Drinks (leave around 10:30pm)

Option #1 we can take a drive over to the coffee joint in the Irvington area, but not sure if they will have the parking lot lights on this time around or not. There is a BIG parking lot, so plenty of space.
If we go to Bay Street Coffee:

Bay Street Coffee Company
4000 Bay St # A, Fremont, CA
(510) 353-9590
closes at 12am

Option #2 If anyone knows if the S2K guys are meeting this Friday night, then caravan to Milpitas if you guys want.

HOPE to you ALL of you there!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm in... my first free Friday night in like 8 weeks!

J

I'm in.

So I guess I'll show up with a few things with me:

-a Tein suspension (Mike)
-Tein spanner wrenches (Travis)

anything else?

J

I like the Pearl Ice Tea Milk idea. Where is that located?

So I guess I'll show up with a few things with me:

-a Tein suspension (Mike)
-Tein spanner wrenches (Travis)

anything else?

J

Yes, can you bring me a set of radiator hose J.I.C. LOL!! I better not jinks myself.

Last edited:
Gabe

It's Located at Milpitas. We might take a drive there after we meet at Automall if enough people are interested. Anyone know if the S2k guys are meeting this Friday night? That will pretty much dictate whether we go there.

I like the Pearl Ice Tea Milk idea. Where is that located?

Gabe

It's Located at Milpitas. We might take a drive there after we meet at Automall if enough people are interested. Anyone know if the S2k guys are meeting this Friday night? That will pretty much dictate whether we go there.
I talked with those guys two weeks back and they pretty much meet every week now, it's just a case of how many are meeting. Last time Gabe and I were the lone NSX'ers and some guy kept crusing slow with a busted primer CRX w/ HID's or something back in forth in front of the group all night. Funny.

I talked with those guys two weeks back and they pretty much meet every week now, it's just a case of how many are meeting. Last time Gabe and I were the lone NSX'ers and some guy kept crusing slow with a busted primer CRX w/ HID's or something back in forth in front of the group all night. Funny.

the guy in the CRX was me! i didn't have any brakes so i figured i'd just drive back and forth. :)

Maybe you can carpool up from Monterey with Gabe (NSX GT) just a thought

I think he wants to put some miles on his 03 Silverstone. Maybe he'll break the 15,000 mile mark on it. Maximus_NSX and I were just talking about this the other day at my house. Will probably both drive up. Meet up after dinner.

Last edited:
:biggrin:
I think he wants to put some miles on his 03 Silverstone. Maybe he'll break the 15,000 mile mark on it. Will probably both drive up. I'll give you a call to find out actual location.

Sorry, i meant to say caravan. Its late, sorry. :biggrin:

I'll be there. Is anyone going to be there earlier (like 7pm)? I'm planning to leave my office around 6:30pm and I don't want to go home for an hour and come out again.

How far is this place from San Fransisco? I'm arriving around 5:30pm and will need to check-in and clean up before heading back out.

I thought I would make this into a list so we have a better idea of who will be attending.

Please feel free to add your name to this list if you are able to attend. If you are on this list, there is no backing out now, you MUST attend :biggrin:

1) Edub
2) 02#154
3) jimbonuttz
4) BluryNSX
5) MikeC_587
6) Quack
7) NSX-Tuner
8) NSX GT
9) Maximus_NSX
10) larrynsx
11) DocL - possible
12)

I thought I would make this into a list so we have a better idea of who will be attending.

Please feel free to add your name to this list if you are able to attend. If you are on this list, there is no backing out now, you MUST attend :biggrin:

1) Edub
2) 02#154
3) jimbonuttz
4) BluryNSX
5) MikeC_587
6) Quack
7) NSX-Tuner
8) NSX GT
9) Maximus_NSX
10) larrynsx
11) DocL - possible
12)

And this includes you too Edub (you must attend - no backing out)!!! LOL...

Oh BTW... thanks for putting this together... but you MUST attend... :D

Last edited:
Back