• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meet up/Drive May 19th Cincinnati

The S2000 guys have organizes this meet and drive here in Cincinnati. Here are the details. I will not be able to make it as of now but I will absolutely be there if plans change.

"May 19th S2000/NSX Meet:

Ok alot of people keep talking about meeting up but no one will make a date and time so here it is,

Where: Paul Brown Stadium (Cincinnati Bengals Stadium) Pull in on the plaza level.

When: May 19th be at the stadium between 1-2 p.m. We will be leaving @ p.m. sharp

Where and What We Will Be Doing: I want to get the best Honda/Acura made cars ever, The Honda S2000 and the Acura NSX are true steet machines. Let's get together for some photos and a drive. Meet at the stadium to get some photos shot then we will go to more spots for photos. After some photos we will go on a drive to use our cars like they should be. Please use common sense on the drive, this is not a who is faster thing, just enjoy driving with some other awesome people. If you don't own an S2000 or NSX anymore please feel free to come out still and enjoy yourselves.

After we leave the stadium we will spend an hour or two going around spots for pictures then on to the drive. Any picture spots or driving roads you want to recommend please tell us and we might use them. So come one come all lets meet up."

If any updates get posted on this I will update this thread.

Thanks
Brian

Back