• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all

I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and joyous Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

------------------
Richard

I second Veleno and say Merry NS X-Mas
smile.gif
to everyone and I hope you all have a great New Year!

Well, either Santa never got my list, or he just couldn't spare the dough for an NSX. Mine is still out there somewhere though...

------------------
Weenie '95 V6 Mustang
Dreams of Future NSX

Ok guys, happy new year to you all.

Somehow I had an urge to "say" something to my NSX and NSXprime as I go into what will become my second year of ownership...

I had the luck to fly in my buddy's plane and visit an NSX track event at Sebring today before the festivities, that was a blast (could not participate this time, my wife would explode if I ask her for a 5th racing event in 60 days).

As usual, great folks, and it is people like Dr. Chin and Dr. Lane that really make the NSXexperience incredible.

And of course lets all take a moment to thank Mr. Lud, 'cause owning an NSX without having NSXprime would simple not be the same.

Matter of fact, without NSXprime some of us may require a methadone or other withdrawal program, which would eventually morph our cars into Corvettes.

But as I keep telling people: "it is not a cult unless they tell you to wear black Nike's"...

Back