• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

you guys crushed the NE region with this thread.....:redface:...so long and so strong.....

Sounds fun, just post where and when.

Silver NSX spotted on Channel 7's Dream Cruise coverage at 10:11am in the Left lane.......Bmac or ???

Looked very original, with the OEM wheels.... saw it parked on the east side of Woodland in the 11 Mile-ish area, next to another early NSX, black with bronze aftermarket wheels.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Not me in the silver car this time. But I was out there in my Camaro.

Now I'm intrigued.... was it a pop up NA2?

On another note, did the group drive ever happen?

nope, it was a 91/92 with the original 15/16 inch wheels...

I wonder if it’s the one I saw at a body shop getting a restoration last summer, I don’t have the photos anymore but I sent it in our group chat last year.

Black with bronze wheel sounds like Steve’s nsx.

Is anyone else going to NSXPO and when are you leaving?

I am. Headed out October 9 th or 10th from Toledo area.
What’s your schedule? Met you at NSXPO 2017 in Wisconsin.

I may be heading there on the 9th, not sure at this point. Whenever I go I'll be passing right through Toledo. I won't know until closer my exact schedule, waiting on the wife and job scheduling. Wisconsin was fun but this time I'm going to try to drive to the event AND back from the event.

I'll let you know as soon as I find out my schedule.

Hello fellow SE Michigan NSX owners. My A/C is no longer cooling. I had it re-charged at Acura of Troy three or four years ago, and I suspect a slow leak. Any suggestions for getting this serviced ?

Thanks!

Hi all: this link below is a ride being organized for Sept 14th in the Brighton area for charity. It is being organized by the son of a coworker.

It would be very cool to see a few NSX or other vehicles on board!

https://www.flipcause.com/index.php/secure/cause_pdetails/NjI4NjA

A little about the this 501c organization: and it is not a political organization.

www.fundalife.org

Congrats! I know that you are the world's biggest Vector fan!

JUST DROVE A VECTOR W8!!!

It doesn't sound that great, but man, I was in 7th heaven!

Chris

THE most insane car you've ever driven???

You're certainly on the short list of folks who have ever driven a Vector W8, no doubt!

How many of the handful made were manuals vs. automatics?

Congrats :cool:

Brian

THE most insane car you've ever driven???

You're certainly on the short list of folks who have ever driven a Vector W8, no doubt!

How many of the handful made were manuals vs. automatics?

Congrats :cool:

Brian

Haha well, the purple beast would blow its doors off, but this thing is like a fighter jet out of Tron!

And actually, all of the Vector W8s were automatics to defeat turbo lag. It wasn't until the Vector M12 when they had manuals.

Congrats! I know that you are the world's biggest Vector fan!

Thank you! Though I think that honor goes to a guy in Germany, who has met just about every Vector owner and seen them all. :D

Chris

We will be leaving on the 8th for the track events on the 9-10.

I think I'm leaving on the 8th too although I'm just going to watch the track event. What are you driving for the track event?

Sold the R8 last year. I tried to buy the new NSX, made offers on 5 cars which were all turned down. Eventually, all cars were sold for less than I offered. Found a low mileage 2018 Porsche GT3 that I managed to get for significantly less than MSRP. Will have the Showhauler and pulling a trailer. Hoping to leave around noon.

Nice!!!

I'll let you know when I figure out my schedule, it's all up in the air at the moment.

Last one for summer, 2019

Sunday 29th Sept - last Baker's Cruise-In , Milford, Michigan. If good weather I hope to stop in there ~ 4 PM.
Anyone else interested? Yea, I know it's Waterford Hills Race 6 weekend.. . . .

Back