• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Mini-Meet on MIchigan Woodward....

Mini-Meet in Michigan Woodward....

Saturday July 2 around 12 Noon. We are going to meet up with WingZ and hopefully DynamicNSX and that will be 3 2004 NSX so far. If anyone else is interested please post here as we are still thinking about a good place to meet in Birmingham to have lunch. I love Hunter House but the parking sucks!

Plus I am testing the waters to see if a large meet could be in the works later this summer depending on interest in this one.

So far 2 NSX's probably 3.

:biggrin:

Last edited:
Hey Ekin...SOUNDS FUN !!!!don't have anything plan for July 2nd..so I might join you guys...It's a nice warm day today so I might be cruisin with the NSX arround woodward and Birmingham at 8pm or so..we should be enjoyin the nice weather..anybody? :biggrin:

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^Cool! I would love to see your car as I love those Thruxton rims! Keep an eye peeled to this thread as more details will come of it and I'll send out some PMs to confirm time and localtion.

:biggrin:

Ekin-

I am Al with the Yellow 97. I met you and your Dad last summer at Bakers. I have plans for this Saturday, but I would like to meet up sometime soon. Perhaps at Bakers? When you see my car next, it will look (and sound) different from last year when it was stock. In fact, it has been undergoing a makeover the last couple of weeks and should be completed by this weekend. I can't wait to get it back.

^^^Hey Al. I remember and would love to see your car with all the mods on it as I remember all the mods you were doing. Maybe the weekend after next we could meet @ Bakers as my Dad and I were talking about it the other day and were planning on going there a feww eeekedns in a row to see whats up. I'll PM to see in a few weeks. :smile:

Can't make it this time but maybe later in the summer. Tim

Sounds like fun. I would join in but am heading north early Saturday. Keep us posted if you set up another weekend meet.

Hey all! Where are all you guys from? I was thinking of organizing a meet on friday nights at our shop in Shelby Twp. or maybe somewhere closer to the Troy area since thats where I'm from. I have a customer we did some nice work for and would like to show it off(I think I want to show it off more than he does!!) We should all meet up somewhere maybe next weekend since this weekend doesn't sound too good for anyone being 4th of july and all! Enjoy the weekend!

=====================================
Ryan Wasmund
Vision Aerodynamics Inc.

ph. (586) 992-CARS
fax (586) 992-2272

Ryan,

I work in Troy so a Friday meet in the area would work for me. I will be in town next weekend.

Dave

Ekin,

Hopefully two of my buddies can make it...so that's 3 more NSX... :biggrin:

Ryan,

Friday nights is perfect. Just let us know when and where..Shelby or Troy is fine... :smile:

I personally would like to do it at my shop that way we could get some food and meet and talk but what does everyone else think? I don't want everyone to think i'm trying to sell them something. I just want to meet some other guys with REAL cars!! My shop is at 26 mi and mound so it might be kinda far for everyone but it's not too bad. Let me know what you all think and we'll make a decision based on that. I was thinking next friday, the 8th of july, around 7:00pm wherever we're gonna meet at if thats good for everyone else. Let me know!

=====================================
Ryan Wasmund
Vision Aerodynamics Inc.

ph. (586) 992-CARS
fax (586) 992-2272

Greetings all S E Michigan NSX'ers. Wanted to jump in and express my interest in getting together to meet and view.
Ekin95, wingZ, and dynamicNSX sorry I cannot join you all tomorrow....and the weather is supposed to be PERFECT. :biggrin: I have to go south into the Buckeye but looking forward to it 'cause I can drive the NSX!
Duffer (Al) I can't wait to see your spa yellow '97 a.m. (after mods).
And vaperformance, is 28 Mile and Mound still in the USA? :wink: I'm along M-14 between Plymouth and Ann Arbor...
neal

Re: Mini-Meet in Michigan Woodward....

What a weird, NSX day. I could not make the meeting on Woodward due to another commitment, but on my way across town, I thought to myself that I would probably see the blue NSX on Maple. Not 10 seconds later, I passed you at Maple/Telegraph. I did come back towards Bham around 1:45, but no one in sight. So, I headed home, grabbed my dog, and went for a walk at Cranbrook, and as I was finishing, I saw three NSX's at the Art Academy. Two red and one black. All 91's I believe. Nice guys. I think they said they ran into the blue car also today. Anyway, sorry I could not make the meeting, but glad I was able to meet a few other prime members. Have a good weekend.

Re: Mini-Meet in Michigan Woodward....

dynamicNSX said:
What a weird, NSX day. I could not make the meeting on Woodward due to another commitment, but on my way across town, I thought to myself that I would probably see the blue NSX on Maple. Not 10 seconds later, I passed you at Maple/Telegraph. I did come back towards Bham around 1:45, but no one in sight. So, I headed home, grabbed my dog, and went for a walk at Cranbrook, and as I was finishing, I saw three NSX's at the Art Academy. Two red and one black. All 91's I believe. Nice guys. I think they said they ran into the blue car also today. Anyway, sorry I could not make the meeting, but glad I was able to meet a few other prime members. Have a good weekend.

Yep that was us on the way in town. We met up with JagtIger and Wingz and 2 other red 91's. It was great meeting all you guys and a lot of fun. We will have to get a big get together later this summer for sure. Here some some pics of today I snapped.

90694_nsx_albans_3-med.JPG

90694_nsx_at_albans_2-med.JPG

90692_blue_and_black_nsx-med.JPG

9069nsx_on_road_2-med.JPG

9069nsx_on_road-med.JPG

I had a great time today! Met with Ekin and his wonderful Dad, met WingZ and Dynamic NSX...It was a FUN day ....you should have seen how people reacted when they saw 5 NSXs cruisin around Birmingham and Woodward!...
Thanks to Ekin and his dad for setting up the mini meet...you guys are GREAT!! For those who didnt made it today because of previous plans..maybe try we can set up something this coming Friday....

"Full Tank of gas = $30...Burger and fries $6...new camera $500...meeting new NSX owners=PRICELESS!!!" :wink:

I had a bunch of 22mb video of the meet today..Can anybody host it? Thanks a bunch...

Posting pics tomorrow

Last edited:
Awesome NSX driving weather....top off, windows down (of course :biggrin: )
ekin95 thx for photos!
jagtiger, speaking of gas, 25.07 mpg on my last fill up Port Huron, MI, completely around Thumb (Huron County) on M-25 to Hooter's @ Bay City last Monday afternoon, then down into OH today. Findlay, OH, then back NE to Marblehead on Lake Erie, then return. Enforcement efforts were vigorous, so the orange crate crawled along at low RPM's... but a great day for a 300 mile NSX drive.
Wow, five NSX's in Birmingham. :eek: I can go five months without even seeing one. B'ham natives must have been restless.

alum04org said:
Wow, five NSX's in Birmingham. :eek: I can go five months without even seeing one. B'ham natives must have been restless.

You are not kiddding. There were stares all over the place. It was like the fast and the furious in B'ham. We even set off a few car alarms with the tuned exhausts. :wink: We also saw 3 Vipers, 2 F-cars, and so many 911's I lost count but we definitely turning some heads. It was so much fun and I would love to do it again sometime and need more NSX's this time.

BTW.......alum04org, where do you live? Is it the Northville area? Any where near the Carls Golfland in Plymouth by chance? We are there all the time and we are only 10 minutes away.

Here are some more pics I took. I can't wait to see some others. :biggrin:

The 2nd Blue 04 there...........

9069perry_nsx_1-med.JPG

9069jin_and_perrys_nsx-med.JPG

This one had some serious work done to the engine! Awesome! :smile:

9069jins_red_nsx-med.JPG

Gotta love that rear lip! :eek:

9069henrys_nsx_3-med.JPG

9069all_5_nsx-med.JPG

90694_rear_nsx-med.JPG

Ahhh, EKIN95 you gill-hooked me with that last photo...the one with all the tail sections. :tongue: All fine photos, but that photo is one I would have overlooked taking! Keep on posting those views.
I'm at M-14 and Gotfredson, ten or less from Carl's Golfland. I don't hit them very straight (golf, that is), but I can drive.
Bakers (Milford, MI) was jumping today. Got there 430 P or so. They announced over 1300 cars present.
Turned 2,000 miles on it today. Nursing it, but almost ready to let it out. Six speed is beginning to feel REAL FINE. :biggrin: :biggrin:

I have been meaning to get to Bakers soon. We were thinking about next Sunday. Send me a PM next time you are going to go and I'll do the same and maybe we can meet up there! :biggrin:

Hey Alum04org,

Looks like you had some serious fun driving during the weekend. :biggrin:
Hope to meet you next time...would love to see in person the only imola orange NSX in Michigan(?) :wink:
Regards,

Henry

alum04org said:
Awesome NSX driving weather....top off, windows down (of course :biggrin: )
ekin95 thx for photos!
jagtiger, speaking of gas, 25.07 mpg on my last fill up Port Huron, MI, completely around Thumb (Huron County) on M-25 to Hooter's @ Bay City last Monday afternoon, then down into OH today. Findlay, OH, then back NE to Marblehead on Lake Erie, then return. Enforcement efforts were vigorous, so the orange crate crawled along at low RPM's... but a great day for a 300 mile NSX drive.

Last edited:
Ekin,

Thanks for posting those awesome pics! Hope you're having fun on this perfect day of the 4rth.. :biggrin:

Take Care!

Last edited:
Wow, great event guys. Sorry that I missed all the fun but I had promised someone I would take her north for the weekend. :frown:

I would really be interested in attending a get together if someone sets something up again. Vaperformance, if you decide to do something at your shop I would have an interest as well.

By the way, I did see Al's (Duffer) car last week and the mods are very well done. The wheels and tires look as good as the car sounds! :smile:

Back