• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MN NSX get together

ktan said:
a second suggestion ....

I was actually thinking of buying the domain www.mn-nsx.com and pointing it to a directory of my site www.kevtan.com

once it is up, we can promote it by leaving a card on any nsx you see, we can even have a mn-nsx.com sticker made or something along those lines

hey that's a great idea. We could make this MN NSX meet an annual thing. Maybe a drive late in the summer would be fun too.....

Let's get a head count on who's coming on May 14th:

Newby (Adam) - 97 Red
Maynard - 96 midnight pearl
Elite (obviously) - 92 White
Headshot99r6 - nothing YET :smile:
Ktan - 95 Red
Grimm - 91 Black (probably)

Is that it? Anyone know of other MN prime members?

Grimm said:
I let another guy know through E-mail. He is actualy the guy that introduced me to nsxprime.

If there's anyone from Wisconsin, Iowa or the dakotas who wants to come....come on down (or over, or up)....

Newby (Adam) - 97 Red
Maynard - 96 midnight pearl
Elite (obviously) - 92 White
Headshot99r6 - nothing YET
Ktan - 95 Red
Grimm - 91 Black (probably)
Raven - 91

Hate to do this but how would everyone feel about postphoning this event to

Saturday June 18th????

Its no big deal if everyone cant make this (we can leave it at may 14th), i can just drive another car... My paxton blower blew its oil seals (must be factory defective) at only 9lbs of boost and shot a bunch of oil into a coulpe banks of the motor, hence my motor is fried, in the process of starting a rebuild but not sure if the car will be up and running by May 14th

Note: car still makes tons of power with compression in only 5 chambers!!! :)

Kevin

I have no problem with either date. But my car is more likely to run in June. Whichever date you guys choose is good for me.

I'm ok with the change....the weathe might actually be nice by then!!!

Any day is fine with me, I'll do whatever I can to get a good look in person at these cars :biggrin:
Thanks again to you guys for giving me the opportunity to check this out.

Lets make this a for sure thing.... Saterday Jun 18th.
What time? It will be iffy if I can make it that day.

I will be at RS motorsports for some of the day while Jorge Carrillo, http://www.projectwrx.com/. is here to tune a stage 4 STI and a few other Stage 3 WRX, and STi's.

Thanks to the heads up from Kevin, I'll be there on Jun 18 if anyone else shows up or not! I'll bring a couple Diet Dews and cliff bars...

As for activities, we could have the day event at the shop and stake out a restaurant for the evening, with a drive between - Say a trip down the East/West River Parkway to end up over in St. Paul somewhere.

Discuss amongst yourselves.

-Ed
www.nsxbuilder.com

Pro Karts in Maple Grove has a track that is part indoor and part outdoor, when is is nice out. (no fumes like the indoor tracks)
Whatever we decide to do I will be there.

Kevin sorry to here about your car :eek:
Mo I am still waiting on parts from sos should be in soon.

Only 18 days remaining!!! Think I'll make it??? Mo we need to pull an "overhaulin" :)

2005-05-27_101018_block_out_of_car.jpg

2005-05-30_221048_IMG_2280_Medium_Web_view.jpg

Can a wtb 95 nsx come by. Are you installing a turbo kit or are you making your own ? Either way its nice to know that you dont have to travel to get good work done.

Busa-g35 said:
Can a wtb 95 nsx come by.

yes you are more than welcome to come by, is your hayabusa stock?! Maybe you can buy my car one day when i decide to sell! :)

Busa-g35 said:
Are you installing a turbo kit or are you making your own ? Either way its nice to know that you dont have to travel to get good work done.

Supercharger is going back on, but the motor is getting built up. Yes Mo @ Elite is very knowledgeable about the NSX.

Hey Folks,

I am in on the 18th as well. My 1991 Sebring Silver has been in the Southern CA area for the last few years as that is where I was working, but now.... I'm back! Would be honored to attend and meet the MN and other midwest NSXr's.

In the last two weeks I/we have seen/heard about ten or so NSX's locally that we have never known about before now. I wonder how we can get ahold of all these people? Would be great to have a large group of us who knew about each other...

I don't know if I'm one of the mysterious ten or not. I've met Ktan and Grimm at autocrosses (which I run regularly). I must have missed Ed (NSXBuilder) by a day at Brainerd. I was up there on Saturday and Sunday of Memorial Day weekend lapping with the SCCA group.

Anyway, I'm planning on swinging by Elite on the 18th if that's okay.

Dave
'91 Red/Black

wow this thread has given birth to some more MN nsx owners. Glad we waited until June to do this.

So is there a set plan for the 18th. What time are we going to meet at Elite? Maybe Elite should decide this since it's their facility. Should we bring anything (food....etc)

So It seems I won't be the only future owner to go to this event. And possibly not the only one showing up on a bike too.
Thanks again guys for putting this together and accepting a wannabe like myself :smile:

Back