• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Modified 93 Red/Black VIN JH4NA1151PT000163

I've been tracking my NSX (only driving to and from the track) and want to go wheel-to-wheel. That would mean installing a roll bar and although I've done just about EVERY track mod possible, I gotta draw the line somewhere. I'm switching to a Radical to satisfy my track needs.

I've got nearly $45K invested in mods to date along with a recent dyno run showing 454 rwhp. I'll take a loss on the modifications.

The car is Red/Black and in very good shape with 46,000 miles. I do all the work and know every nut and bolt on the car.

Price: $60,000.

You can see ALL the details at www.mscperformance.com. If interested, E-mail me at [email protected]

BTY - Yes, it's still registered and just got new RA1s and added a second oil cooler not shown on the website (another $2400).

VIN JH4NA1151PT000163.

Last edited:
Back