• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Monthly Meeting September 1st

Ladies & Gents:
Here we are with another monthly meeting. I don't have any speaker this time. However, I am looking for suggestion and hook up on whom we can bring. PM me..

Date & Time: 9/1 & 6pm

1. Wealthbuildr
2. Evof575gtc
3. maliburapper
4. Pooh Bear
5. Up 2 YU
6. nsxsupra
7. OCtechgeek
8. Vu
9. Forrest
10. CDX NSX
11. SuperSpeed
12. ss_md +1
13. YOUR NAME HERE

1. Wealthbuildr
2. Evof575gtc
3. maliburapper
4. Pooh Bear
5. Up 2 YU
6. nsxsupra
7. OCtechgeek
8. Vu
9. Forrest
10. CDX NSX
11. SuperSpeed
12. ss_md +1
13. Joseph
14. YOUR NAME HERE

Just an idea, if there is no vendor, exhaust seem to be the popular question around here.

Maybe we can structure a recording session for various exhausts that we have among the group. Most of the sound/video files I've seen are scattered, some are while driving, windows up, windows down, idling.... I think it'll be very useful for all of us to have apples to apples sound/tone comparison across all exhausts.

I am pretty certain we have most exhausts available in the market represented in SoCal, just need to come up with a baseline for what to record, 1st gear to redline? startup? idling..etc.

Just an idea, thought it'd be fun also provided Southcoast Acura can tolerate some noise and Costa Mesa Police does not get involved :)

they are in Japan at that time. However, october 1st will be a private party day w/ celebs, models, and so forth. i'll put more info out then.

evof575gtc said:
up2yu asked me if you can get those guys from spoon/opak racing to come again and demonstrate their 600 hp Spoon NSX and RSX

silver,
I'll will check if that is okay....if so, we will need a recorder. :cool:

make sure the sorcery is there :biggrin:

1. Wealthbuildr
2. Evof575gtc
3. maliburapper
4. Pooh Bear
5. Up 2 YU
6. nsxsupra
7. OCtechgeek
8. Vu
9. Forrest
10. CDX NSX
11. SuperSpeed
12. ss_md +1
13. Joseph
14. Andy
15. CDub
16. YOUR NAME HERE

SilverOne, I love the idea. I think the challenge is doing it safely on Harbor blvd without attracting unwanted attention.

CDub said:
SilverOne, I love the idea. I think the challenge is doing it safely on Harbor blvd without attracting unwanted attention.

I was only thinking of SCA's parking lot, I don't want to venture out to public streets and invite unwanted attention, in addition risking anyone's driving record.

Last edited:
I want to go but my car will be out of commission still, hope you guys have fun. Maybe I will be able to make it to some meets in a month. Nice meeting some of you at Fountain Valley yesterday.

Back