MSN Auto's consumer reviews for '91 NSX

This guy really hates the NSX... probably some muscle-car genius with a few missing front teeth... what a moron... :mad:

===============snip========================
"Super Junk!"
1991 Acura NSX
09/14/2001
By: CA Racer
Owned: 10 years
Review ID: #206224
1.0 Overall Rating

1 Styling
1 Performance
1 Interior
1 Quality
1 Recommendation

Pros:
The car looked good, and people always say how good honda is

Cons:
SLOW! SLOW! SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overall Review:
I can't understand this more than 40K spent on this thing and it can't even do 0-60 in less then 4 seconds! What did my money go to, to have a Honda name on my car! I took this stupid thing to tracks and have been embarassed, I've driven manual all my life and I know it can't be my driving, I took a look around and found out I need to spend even more just to make this stupid thing competable! Only reason I bought this car was cause my friends friend needed money and had to sell it luckly I make enough money to buy it and not care, but I can't stand this piece of junk, I'm putting it into the adds now, I'm going americain I'm amazed at the new Vettes, I've been in one and I can't believe the difference, NSX Super Junk! Don't be fooled my HONDA!!!!!!!!!!!
========================================

NSX-Tuner said:
This guy really hates the NSX... probably some muscle-car genius with a few missing front teeth... what a moron... :mad:

"Super Junk!"
1991 Acura NSX
09/14/2001
1.0 Overall Rating

1 Styling
1 Performance
1 Interior
1 Quality
1 Recommendation

Pros:

Cons:

Overall Review:
I can't understand this more than 40K spent on this thing and it can't even do 0-60 in less then 4 seconds! What did my money go to, to have a Honda name on my car! I took this stupid thing to tracks and have been embarassed, I've driven manual all my life and I know it can't be my driving, I took a look around and found out I need to spend even more just to make this stupid thing competable! Only reason I bought this car was cause my friends friend needed money and had to sell it luckly I make enough money to buy it and not care, but I can't stand this piece of junk, I'm putting it into the adds now, I'm going americain I'm amazed at the new Vettes, I've been in one and I can't believe the difference, NSX Super Junk! Don't be fooled my HONDA!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

well if he has so much money and thinks the car sucks then he should sell it to me for 5K bucks because its junk...

NSX-Tuner said:

"Super Junk!"
1991 Acura NSX
09/14/2001
1.0 Overall Rating

1 Styling
1 Performance
1 Interior
1 Quality
1 Recommendation

Pros:

Cons:

Overall Review:

Wonder why he kept it for 10 years if he hated it so much? :rolleyes:

I got ticked off when I saw this comment, but, whatever, he's the only person who gave the car under 9 points, and anybody who actually took time to read the others' comments will probably ignore his comment.

Griffen said:
Wonder why he kept it for 10 years if he hated it so much? :rolleyes:

Obviously he never owned the car. He is just some idiot with nother better to do.

Show me a car under $40k that does 0-60 in less than 4s.

Oh ya, that guy's pro-street 78 Camaro with a huge blower out the hood and his skull shifter - shift knob, bigfoot petals, and the fuzzy dice are always good for a few horse :cool:

Back