• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels Mugen Mf10

Brand new set of NSX-spec Mugen MF10s for sale.
17x8+45 | 17x9+42
Recommend using 15mm | 10mm for proper fitment.
$4000
d581d84d155d8412ff37e11a552697d3.jpg
cb5aee5a0f257af137979d5b2b6c69a1.jpg
410d1cbb5386cdf4d1f5236c54b13169.jpg
0b44773e111b0e0026d8246bb79edd09.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite wheels. Btw, the photo of the 2004 gpw/onyx on Mugen MF10’s is running 17x9+42 rear with 15mm spacers and 17x7+38 front with 15mm custom spacers (center bore machined from 64.1mm to 70.1mm). Also FYI, the fronts in the photo aren’t 17x8+45 like the ones you have for sale.

Ahh I see. I thought you ran 17x8s in the front.
I run 17x8s with 15mm floating spacers to avoid making custom spacers. They fit like a glove.
ce90cd1bf27ca43cbae3054153134704.jpg

Last edited:
I don't understand the label on the wheels. 70.1mm bore in on the front but that's a 9x17 and 64.1mm is on the rear but that's a 8x17??? Something is not correct here...

I don't understand the label on the wheels. 70.1mm bore in on the front but that's a 9x17 and 64.1mm is on the rear but that's a 8x17??? Something is not correct here...
I don't think these are NSX spec'ed, one would have to bore out fronts from 64.1 to 70.1 to install these on NSX hub. And use spacer for the rears to go from 70.1 to 64.1; unless labels have been misplaced front to rear.

Last edited:

If you don’t understand keep it moving. These wheels aren’t meant for you. [emoji6]

Last edited:
I don't think these are NSX spec'ed, one would have to bore out fronts from 64.1 to 70.1 to install these on NSX hub. And use spacer for the rears to go from 70.1 to 64.1; unless labels have been misplaced front to rear.

The front wheel 17x8 has a 64.1mm CB so one would either need to bore out the wheel to 70.1mm OR need a 10mm spacer to clear the hub lip on oem brake setup or 15mm with BBK. On the rear, it says 70.1mm but the wheels come with hubcentric rings 70.1 to 64.1mm to fit on the rear axle of the nsx. I believe they did this because a lot of the s2000 guys want to run squared 17x9 setup for the track. Hope that makes sense

so this set is actually half s2000 half nsx spec.....:rolleyes:

If you don’t understand keep it moving. These wheels aren’t meant for you.
Dude, we've seen DALI and Tamsoke and now this. :rolleyes:

These wheels are not NSX-specs as you claim. Period. You have to fit custom spacers but you don't mention it ("recommended...for proper fitment") in your first post. A buyer won't be able to fit the 8/17 on the front without modification. I don't tell it's not possible...

Dude, we've seen DALI and Tamsoke and now this. :rolleyes:

These wheels are not NSX-specs as you claim. Period. You have to fit custom spacers but you don't mention it ("recommended...for proper fitment") in your first post. A buyer won't be able to fit the 8/17 on the front without modification. I don't tell it's not possible...

Cool story bro. Move on now. Bye [emoji1537]

The rears 17x9+42 are nsx spec. The fronts 17x8+45 are dc5 spec. Kingmotorsports advertised these as nsx spec for those who wanted to run 17/17 vs the original 16/17 nsx spec. Hope this clarifies the confusion

Cool story bro. Move on now. Bye [emoji1537]

we don't play those civic forum games.......be transparent or you be byebye.....:rolleyes:

we don't play those civic forum games.......be transparent or you be byebye.....:rolleyes:

No games are being played. I made this thread to sell my wheels and not to educate what fits what.... blah. This is a “for sale” ad. Cheers [emoji481]

ok so what is the story? how did you come to own these wheels? why are you selling them? How did they fit on your nsx?

The front wheel 17x8 has a 64.1mm CB so one would either need to bore out the wheel to 70.1mm OR need a 10mm spacer to clear the hub lip on oem brake setup or 15mm with BBK. On the rear, it says 70.1mm but the wheels come with hubcentric rings 70.1 to 64.1mm to fit on the rear axle of the nsx. I believe they did this because a lot of the s2000 guys want to run squared 17x9 setup for the track. Hope that makes sense

Thanks for clarifying that bro

The rears 17x9+42 are nsx spec.
No, I'm sorry to say they are NOT. The center bore of the NSX rear is 64.1mm and not 70.1mm as the wheel label says. Of course, you can mount them on the rear but it's not advisable to do so because the center alignment on the hub is not guarranteed. That's it.

I'm not taking side on this but I've seen that red car in person with those Mf10's mounted on it. They look absolutely AMAZING...

No, I'm sorry to say they are NOT. The center bore of the NSX rear is 64.1mm and not 70.1mm as the wheel label says. Of course, you can mount them on the rear but it's not advisable to do so because the center alignment on the hub is not guarranteed. That's it.

im only here to provide info. Neither siding with the seller or with potential buyer questions but it’s correct that the rear is stamped with 70.1mm bore but the wheel do come with hubcentric rings to match the 64.1mm bore on the nsx rear axle. The seller failed to include this in his post. With all aftermarket wheels that are not specifically made for the nsx, the center bore is mostly 73.1mm. If you look at all the Rays, Volks and Advan wheels that SOS sells, they either include or recommend the correct size hubcentric rings to fit on the NSX.

Back