• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mulholland drive Sunday the 19th

1.WealthbuildR(William)
2. Enesexdreamer(Rico)
3. Pooh Bear(Calvin)
4. Anytime(John)
5. SimonsS2k (Simon)
6.Evof575gtc (Eric)
7. NSXsupra(Jason)
8.NSXcelerate
9.NSXB(Gene)
10. Mike-San(Mike)
11. CKS Papa (Perry)
12. Drewdeezee (Andrew)
13. (add you name here...)

1.WealthbuildR(William)
2. Enesexdreamer(Rico)
3. Pooh Bear(Calvin)
4. Anytime(John)
5. SimonsS2k (Simon)
6.Evof575gtc (Eric)
7. NSXsupra(Jason)
8.NSXcelerate
9.NSXB(Gene)
10. Mike-San(Mike)
11. CKS Papa (Perry)
12. Drewdeezee (Andrew)
13. Loom up
14. (add you name here)

Man i can't wait to here the Anytime F1!

WealthBuildR said:
1.WealthbuildR(William)
2. Enesexdreamer(Rico)
3. Pooh Bear(Calvin)
4. Anytime(John)
5. SimonsS2k (Simon)
6.Evof575gtc (Eric)
7. NSXsupra(Jason)
8.NSXcelerate
9.NSXB(Gene)
10. Mike-San(Mike)
11. CKS Papa (Perry)
12. Drewdeezee (Andrew)
13. Loom up
14. C-Dog (Charles)

Man i can't wait to here the Anytime F1!

1.WealthbuildR(William)
2. Enesexdreamer(Rico)
3. Pooh Bear(Calvin)
4. Anytime(John)
5. SimonsS2k (Simon)
6.Evof575gtc (Eric)
7. NSXsupra(Jason)
8.NSXcelerate
9.NSXB(Gene)
10. Mike-San(Mike)
11. CKS Papa (Perry)
12. Drewdeezee (Andrew)
13. Loom up
14. C-Dog (Charles)
15. Scorp965 (John)

1.WealthbuildR(William)
2. Enesexdreamer(Rico)
3. Pooh Bear(Calvin)
4. Anytime(John)
5. SimonsS2k (Simon)
6.Evof575gtc (Eric)
7. NSXsupra(Jason)
8.NSXcelerate
9.NSXB(Gene)
10. Mike-San(Mike)
11. CKS Papa (Perry)
12. Drewdeezee (Andrew)
13. Loom up
14. C-Dog (Charles)
15. Scorp965 (John)
16. NSX@40 (Steve)

Have fun guys....sorry I can't make it. :tongue: Take some pics for me Will and Rico!

Hi - I'd like to get a PM with details; and if there's a caravan coming up the 405, can someone PM me on that too? Thanks -Dave W

All O.C guys who plan to drive up together to the woodland hills/ calabasas area can meet at the Von's in garden grove. This is most convenient meeting point as it is located near the 405 N freeway entrance. Remember, we are all meeting together in woodland hills/calabasas area at 9 AM. So plan to be at Von's by 8:00Am. Please call me if you have any questons. 714-315-6265

William

Von's
11861 Valley View St
Garden Grove, CA 92845

Hutch, my brother, is in if that is ok. His number 714-552-0688.

I hope it is ok he joins in. We had the pleasure of having many NSX prime members come to the restaurant and would like to meet everybody else.

Stick-e-rice said:
Hutch, my brother, is in if that is ok. His number 714-552-0688.

I hope it is ok he joins in. We had the pleasure of having many NSX prime members come to the restaurant and would like to meet everybody else.

As long as he is driving an NSX, he's cool :biggrin: and is welcome to join in the fun!

Hey OC guys - please give me a call on my cell 310/819-5916 when you hit Redondo Beach Blvd going north on the 405. I'll pull on 405 N and go slow (as hard as that is!) till I see ya -

-Dave W

ANYTIME said:
As long as he is driving an NSX, he's cool :biggrin: and is welcome to join in the fun!

He will be bringing the NSX of course. He has met Calvin and Bradley here on Prime. We both put our efforts on this NSX together and we share everything:smile:

Hes looking forward to meeting everyone as he is in SOCAL more than I am.

Man this was so much fun!!! Props to Will and the O.C. connection for putting this together. I could've driven up and down the canyons all day-long!

Glad everyone made it throught the run in one piece. Dexter had a little encounter with a rock and the rock won. No worries, it was minor. Dexter is one tough dood and he'll get'em back next time :wink:

It was cool to see some old friends and meet some new ones. Took some cool pics and will post up soon.

Can you say Decker Canyon?:biggrin:

enesexdreamer said:
great turn out! it was a blast going thru the canyons. (i need better suspension) til' next time....:smile:

Nice meeting you Rico.:smile:

Damn, that was fun! Thanks to William and Rico for setting this up. It was nice meeting all of you. Even though we got lost many a time, I couldn't think of better way to spend the day. We also got real lucky at Neptunes with the parking.
Hope to see you all soon,
John :biggrin:

DSC04241.JPG

Back