• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Garage AUTO WAVE H.B. CA

I've taken my 92 here for the last 2 1/2 years and have known Shane and Ron for the last 15 years. There trust worthy(no B/S), knowledgable and have never steered me wrong. They have recently added tuning and a Dyno to there great service and maintenance!!!

Auto Wave
17122 Gothard St.
Huntington Beach,Ca 92647
714)841-2433 7am-6pm M-Fri

Joel-We had discussed this last nite and figured I'd share it with the rest of the community
beerchug.gif

as some were asking, I might as well put up options for those that are looking. In now way am I endorsing or affiliated, I spoke with Guy a few times, and am in the process of having him do some major service and mods for me. I find him friendly, attentive, easy to reach, and no BS. He recently moved to the this new location.

Owner: Guy Page
1st Gear autmotive
17922 Gothard Street Unit B3
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
(714) 596-4466

[This message has been edited by SilverOne (edited 10 January 2003).]

Okay...

I can picture it now. Bunch of owners on Saturday going to get work done on their cars only some are at NSX Modified, others are in Auto Wave while the rest are in 1st Gear. Funny! :lol:

F.Y.I. Went bye Autowave and spoke to Shane, there getting a NSX from back east this Saturday. The car is pretty much stock, but thats gonna change. Comptech Supercharger-Comp clutch-Comp suspension-Brembo big brake kit-HID'S-RM exhuast and whatever else Shane can think of. The guys droppin some kash. I'll be bye to take pics of the transformation.

Originally posted by onesilver7:
I have a 94 with 15K miles, so the timing belt is several years overdue, which shop do you guys recommend for this work? Will it be a job completed in a day?

Thanks.
Try calling Shane at Autowave 714)841-2433.
They just got the 99 NSX from back east, should be there for about a month having all the work done.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Wadasan (edited 27 January 2003).]

Does anyone know how to get ahold of NSX MODIFIED in Orange County. I tried calling their number, but it's disconnected. Are they out of business?
Ryan

Back