• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

my new NSX-R hood

my new NSX-R style hood

just got my NSX-R style hood its made in japan by kitte garage,
and the TAITEC GT500 wing is on the way . . . .

mypic128.JPG

mypic129.JPG

mypic130.JPG

Last edited:
How much and who did you get it through?

From the pics it looks GREAT! How's the fitment and quality?

I've been trying to decide on which hood I want. I'm down to either the NSX-R style hood or the Science of Speed JGTC GT500 style hood. And yes, price will be one of the deciding factors that's why I asked. :)

Deuce B said:
...the Science of Speed JGTC GT500 style hood.
I was after that hood too. Last I spoke with Chris @ SOS, they don't carry it anymore. :frown:

Cool CF nozzle! I could have used one of those for my hood.

Attachments

• mypic130.JPG
    mypic130.JPG
    8.6 KB · Views: 1,119
the hood 75000 yen + the air duct 15000 yen and the CF nozzle 9000 yen, my friend in Japan help me . . .

after that i pick them up all of them myself when i went to Japan few weeks ago to save me on the shipping since i can get cheap airline ticket :biggrin:

OMG, you are my hero, I always wonder how my car will look like with the cf hood unpainted, thanks. Care to take more pictures in different angle?? :biggrin:

BTW: What is the L sticker stand for?? Learning ;)

I saw NSXSAN's bonnet yesterday excellent fitment good quality and looks hot!

dreamer- what looks like an L sticker is actually our rego stickers.

btw, I like the GT500 bonnets as well.

NeoNSX said:
Hey <B>NSXsan</B>, how much weight is saved by using the CF nozzles? :D

hmm, i gained an extra 1 hp :biggrin:

NSXsan said:
the hood 75000 yen + the air duct 15000 yen and the CF nozzle 9000 yen, my friend in Japan help me . . .

after that i pick them up all of them myself when i went to Japan few weeks ago to save me on the shipping since i can get cheap airline ticket :biggrin:

Hey NSXsan

Does "kitte garage" Have a web page or something? How did you find out about their product?

Do you know if they make for 02-up??? the best fitment I've see. to many bad hood out there ....

Ps..Can you put together a group buyfor the US , if there enough interested?

Kaz said:
Hey NSXsan

Does "kitte garage" Have a web page or something? How did you find out about their product?

i don't think they have any website

Do you know if they make for 02-up??? the best fitment I've see. to many bad hood out there ....

Ps..Can you put together a group buyfor the US , if there enough interested?

as far as i know they start make for 02-up but not sure, and with a group buy i need to ask my friend whether he can help us with that . . . .

from another angle :

mypic131.JPG

the hood stay black color . . .

NSXsan said:
the hood stay black color . . .

Your kidding right? It looks very odd with the black/red contrast IMO

Paint that MOFO!! :biggrin:

S2NSX said:
Your kidding right? It looks very odd with the black/red contrast IMO
2nd that - I would have thought it looks better until I saw the pics - sorry, but I guess the unpainted hoods are just okay for white, black and magnum grey pearl (mine!) cars.

Hood looks incredible. Unfortuantely I would paint the hood as well or maybe you can paint the headlight covers/get a matching CF style headlight covers.

Back