• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

My new seat covers!

WADDA YA THINK?

wODYzMTc1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Skyguy

Better fix that drivers side window thingie...Looks like the ass...oops glass might be slipping a bit....Headlights look pretty good though not a zenon setup...would not kick them out of bed..oops meant parking lot...If more NSX's had these seat covers, all the NSX for sale section would be gone.....I will take two low mileage models natural asperated or aftermarket modified..... :biggrin:

Great pic Skyguy! :biggrin:

Tell me... Where did you get them fitted? I wouldn't mind getting a set for myself.... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I would be sliding the seats for and aft for the longest time trying to get better fitment. On seat rails, or motorized? And the color scheme is all wrong, you should have had them covered in red to match your exterrior.

Jim said:
First time I've seen headlights inside a car!
Yes and 3 pair of headlights at that!!!! everyone should be so blessed!!! :biggrin:

Pantyhose on leather. Gives me the chills just thinking about it. Like fingernails on a chalkboard. :biggrin:

Casper91 said:
I guess when you wear those out you can buy new ones. :biggrin:

I don't know.... Have you worked out how much it will cost to get rid of your old one??? :biggrin:

dave22 said:
I didn't even know they had women in Iowa :biggrin:

I find all the responses here funny, except dave22. The other replies are very witty and in good nature. Dave22's post is not. I realize it is an attempt at humor but it is borderline distasteful.

Skyguy

Those are the nicest cones I have ever seen to protect a car....More photos please......p.s. w/o panty hose!!!! :biggrin: :tongue:

skyguy said:
I find all the responses here funny, except dave22. The other replies are very witty and in good nature. Dave22's post is not. I realize it is an attempt at humor but it is borderline distasteful.

Skyguy
notice he didn't list his city. :rolleyes:
I'd take it as a little off humor that didn't translate as intended.
No real harm. :smile:

Back