• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Poor Luck, Especially Around The Holidays

Some of you may remember about the semi-truck retread wiping out my bumper,hood,fender the night of my last birthday.... Which prompted me to do the SOS widebody kit.

Well, Lady Luck struck again...... Christmas Eve, while stopped at a red light i got rear ended by someone who was not paying attention and didnt notice the red light, the 8 cars stopped waiting for that light, or my car that was the last in line, with the LONG factory LED lit up.

Needless to say, his truck left more than just a little christmas present for me on the back of my car.

Avoid the Malls, and areas around the malls at all costs around the last week of christmas shopping. Everyone is on their phone or too busy yelling at the kids or someone to look where they are going.

So while i'm waiting for replacement parts to come in, i will probably take the opertunity to remove the engine and start with the large displacement N/A project that i have been collecting parts for.

With my next birthday coming in a few months, New Years, and April Fools day, i will be staying off the road and bumming a ride from someone else.

Still in good spirits though.....
Everyone have a save and happy New Years..

-Ray

Wow. Sorry to hear about your accident. I am always afraid if I get rear-ended with the NSX, that the car will be a total write off due to the mid engine.

Good luck with your NA project.

You are certainly taking it much better than I would - especially twice in one year!?! I am sorry to hear about it. Here's to a better 2005! Salut!

Wow, hope the new year brings you better luck. I was wondering if you have any pictures of your car with the WB kit?

Back