• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NA2 NSX-R FRP Hood For Sale

Hey Everybody -

I am selling an NSX-R hood that I bought from a Prime member a few months back. (I have decided to just go with the OEM hood.)

This is a fiberglass replica of the Back Yard Special hood that retails for ~$2000 (for the FRP version), and the same hood that SoS sells for $845 +shipping.

Please note that this hood has slight damage in the passenger side corner (see pictures below). Also, I removed the mesh insert that was fitted to the air scoop. (I thought it looked cheap.) Other than that, this hood is in excellent shape.

I am asking $495. This includes paypal charges, and shipping in the 48. I will try to work with you on the price, but shipping itself will be 100+ for me (due to large size); so please take that into consideration. :redface:

Here are some pics (these are from my phone; if you need higher resolution pictures, please let me know, and I will send them ASAP):

0713081843.jpg

Scoop depth is greater than most replicas:
0713081841.jpg

0713081845.jpg

The damage:
0713081843a.jpg

0713081846.jpg

Hard-to-see image of the molded-in emblem from the BYS hood that was copied:
0713081848.jpg

PM me if interested.

Thanks for looking! :smile:

Back