• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Name The Missing Part (Help)

Hey guys, I am in the process of cleaning up/restoring my NSX and I can't for the life of me find the name/part number of this particular part. I am going to just go ahead and make a thread for this, and any other part I might have trouble locating the item number for. I went through acurapartsforless's website, but after a few hours of searching...I found nothing. I have also attempted to call them, but they seem to be busy. I am hoping somebody here will be able to point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance!

IMG_20150420_123636_792_zpsyavlk2du.jpg

As you can see, I appear to be missing the rubber boot for driver's side door/front body wiring harness. I want to prevent the wires from getting pinched and or wear out and short on something. I'd like to address this asap. Thanks!

I have never seen someone jury rig the door harness before LOL

nothing goes in that hole they routed the wires the wrong way including pic...

I have what your need bro PM me

- - - Updated - - -

2015-04-20_13-51-16_592.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I have spare harness for you I am sure bother sides need it I have both. that's real bad for them to do it and they must have cut the harness to get it thru because there is no way to get the pigtails thru that hole take the door completely apart and see what they did.

there is a rubber grommet behind I drew it in red for you
2015-04-20_13-51-16_592.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

if you look at the wires yes they must be aftermarket cuz you can see the speaker wires.

- - - Updated - - -

the grommet comes from behind the front fender

Yea I went out to look at it closer. I got off the phone with the previous owner and he said it was for the Viper alarm system. I am going to lengthen and re route the wires correctly. The hole also appears to be drilled out slightly larger than stock so I get to hunt down a grommet to fit that hole. That explains why I couldn't find the part number, lol. Thanks for the input guys!

I say its speaker wire going to aftermarket speakers they normally don't install alarm sensor in the doors

Back