• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Napa run sac/San Jose meet

We are still good for June 23 (we have the date penciled on our calendar). Sadly the forum response looks underwhelming...

-A

I would like to join you for the day. Is the planned date 6/23; I cannot make that date. If 6/23 is not set, 6/16 is a good date for me.. I live west of Santa Rosa & can give you some ideas on good roads from Napa to the coast & to San Francisco..

John P.
Same here...

I'll be avail on 6/16.

If date is 6/23 Sorry can't make this one.

Will be in New York.

Have fun, will catch you guys next time.

Last edited:
Is there a decision maker for this drive?

J

Good question James. I see dates being proposed yet if we are to do the Ehlers Winery, I have not confirmed any dates yet - the person to schedule it has been out recuperating.

I also wanted to hear from the NSXCA officers who have not responded so far. I am not feeling it, and I sure am not going to waste any good will ...........

Is there a decision maker for this drive?

J

To echo that request: We'd like to go on a group ride on 6/23... but don't want to hold the day open if it's not going to happen.

Thanks, -A

If this happens on the 23rd I will join by noon time wherever the gang is at that time. Keep us informed. Just a week away!
F

To avoid any further delays in decision making wrt to perhaps combining this Napa run with a winery/visit tour (still awaiting to hear from the recuperating party), I withdraw my proposal; it wasn't meant to be.

Decision maker(s) it's all yours.

To avoid any further delays in decision making wrt to perhaps combining this Napa run with a winery/visit tour (still awaiting to hear from the recuperating party), I withdraw my proposal; it wasn't meant to be.

Decision maker(s) it's all yours.

Since this looks like a non-starter, we're looking at the Canepa Museum Tour instead with the Sacramento group: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162685

-Alan

Although we did not hit our target date on this, it still sounds like a great idea and I'd love to see it happen.

Is there a date and time that works for everyone in July? For example, could we tack it onto the regularly scheduled coffee meet that's coming up?

Although we did not hit our target date on this, it still sounds like a great idea and I'd love to see it happen.

Is there a date and time that works for everyone in July? For example, could we tack it onto the regularly scheduled coffee meet that's coming up?

It is a great drive. If nobody picks this up, I'll plan the drive. But nobody hold your breath. It won't be tacked on to next months regular meet as I won't have the time to plan and pre-drive the route in time. Maybe tacked on to August's meet. We'll see.

But if people want it earlier, as always, I encourage someone else to pick this up and plan it.

J

Back