• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Need a good bodyshop in houston area

I got hit in the back of my nsx and if anyone knows a good bodyshop please let me know.

thanks john

I know a great body shop, a friend of mine owns it. But i'm not recommending it because of that, I have personally borought my car there for bodywork and repairs. They did very well. They specialize in higher end cars too!

Premier Collision Auto
http://www.premiercollisionauto.com/

9520 Richmond Ave.
Houston, TX 77063
Phone: 713-952-3777

Speak with Shaben or Mo. If you wish, you can let them know that Gija (Gee-yah) sent you.

Best of luck with the repairs! I hope it's nothing too serious!

Hunington's also great. You'll have to pm Henry@GT-One for the number. I have to agree on the long down time. The better bodyshops are usually slower.

I recommend Collision Plus, Inc. They happen to be the only certified collision shop for repairing Bentley's in addition to other high end autos.

7628 Bellaire Blvd.
Houston, TX 77036
(713) 988-5489

You can ask for Nick or Sam and they will take good care of you. They just repaired a black NSX last week for a parking lot accident and you cannot even see which side was repaired. AMAZING work.

Back