• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need body shop in San Diego

What kind of work needs to be done on your NSX? What color is it?

How picky are you and do you want it near perfect?

If I were you, I would just drive up to MV Designz in Orange County and get it done right.

Red. I'm very picky!

If I could drive it I would probably take it to MV Designs. But that's a very long tow. No apparent frame or suspension damage, but a lot of body and headlight damage.

I've called Steve @ Detail Works and Jerry @ Greenlight. I've gotten these recommendations in the San Diego area:
West Coast Specialties, Sacio Enterprises, Amatos Auto Body, and Syndicate Auto Concepts.

If anyone has experience with any of them, please reply. All suggestions appreciated.
F/L

If you have AAA, then upgrade your membership to the Plus program. I think it is only $30 extra. That will give you 3 tows a year, each tow can be up to 100 miles. It should be less than 100 miles from SD to OC.

If not, then get it.

In fact, I hardly ever use my tow...you can use one of my tow credit. If you want I can call AAA for you and have them tow your car up there on a flatbed.

Or you can go with the other suggestions.

Is this something you are paying yourself or going through insurance?

Thanks for all the suggestions! I had it towed to Sacio's on Wednesday. I toured three shops: Syndicate, Westcoast, and Sacio's. Sacio's was the smallest (though not small). It was more relaxed, had more of a European feel. They work mostly on performance, vintage, and race cars. They have an obvious appreciation for performance cars. In a few weeks (or perhaps double that), I'll know the outcome. In the meantime, I'll probably develop serveral nervous habits.:redface:
F/L

Back