• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

need help in detroit

after trying the install a set of h&r springs i realized i'm no mechanic. http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum10/HTML/000752.html

so i called around for an estimate:
none of the acura dealerships here will do it because they are aftermarket items. i called a couple performance shops and they will not touch imports (that's detroit for ya). i took it to midas and they said they'll have problems getting it off their hoist once the car is lowered. Carguy!'s mechanic is booked till december.

does anyone here have a coil compressor and an impact wrench and is willing lend a hand?

You can get coil compressors at any auto parts store. Most of them will loan them to you free if you give them a credit card.
Do you have stock shocks that you are putting your springs on? If you need help I can stop by but I dont have a impact gun .
I just put on my TEINS last week it looks great now!

well my springs are on.. much thanks to jorligan. it looks extremely low but i dont have any scraping problems. the visible negative camber looks funky but i'll learn to live with it.

anyway, i should be receiving my GT lightweight exhaust next week. if anyone is interested in stopping by to laugh at me while i scrape my knuckles (apparently i havn't learned my lesson yet) you are more than welcome to.

Back