• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New 1G NSX owner from Ontario Canada

Have always wanted to own an NSX since they were released in late 1990. Finally got the opportunity in early September 2020. A clean and low vin, low km example for sale locally. Built 10/90 with only 54,000km. I am 47 now, and after many classic Hondas, finally have worked up the to the ultimate dream purchase.

Congratulations and welcome to nsx ownership.
Glad you're able to live the dream. Go drive and have fun before winter comes. :)

Congrats, enjoy in good health! I also wanted one from the time I saw the first pictures, and read the details of what was to come, way back when. I've had mine nine years now and it never gets old. Having to tuck it away for our long winters in these parts isn't ideal, but getting it out in the spring is just like Christmas!

Last edited:
Have always wanted to own an NSX since they were released in late 1990. Finally got the opportunity in early September 2020. A clean and low vin, low km example for sale locally. Built 10/90 with only 54,000km. I am 47 now, and after many classic Hondas, finally have worked up the to the ultimate dream purchase.

Wow sounds like a really great find....early VIN too. Where was this car located?

Bram

Interesting, I would check the transmission number to ensure that it is not in Snap ring range.

Other than that, I sure it would be a great example of an Original NSX.

bram

Welcome you found the best place for nsx knowledge....and searchable!

Congratulations!

If there can be an ESTFEST next spring we look forward to seeing this specimen. And then.........meeting the driver :biggrin:

Back