• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New England roll call

I thought about going to hondafest but just cancelled. The only motivation I have is seeing some of you guys. But I am not sure I want to stand around a parking lot from noon to 5, to possibly win a $10 trophy. I certainly have a lot of work I can do instead. Rally did want to meet you guys though.... Kinda torn about that.

I was looking forward to meeting you and seeing your NSX in person.

How was the show?

It was pretty good considering the type of crowd that usually is associated with an all Honda show. I believe it was something like 290 cars showed up. There were some nice cars there, some okay condition cars, and some of the ridiculous ones as well (You know the guy with enough chrome and hinges to make his civic look like a flying space ship :D). Something for everybody I guess. Only thing that I didn't like was some people trying to play their music loud... obnoxiously loud but it seems like the show organizers were quick to shut them down fast so that was good. Dave, your friend Aubrey was also there modeling with some cars I think.

Here are some pictures I took. Mind you I took these with my cell phone so they aren't amazing quality.

Roger's NSX
2012-07-08_12-23-34_491.jpg

2012-07-08_12-23-47_127.jpg

Adam's NSX
2012-07-08_12-28-39_488.jpg

Some panoramas are also in my album if you want to check it out.
http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m34/Xxmidnight_ravenxX/Honda Fest 2012/

Last edited:
None of you guys got a trophy? You all failed to represent? LOL...

None of you guys got a trophy? You all failed to represent? LOL...

I don't know who won what. I left early and so did Adam. I really just went to meet up with some of the fellow NSX owners and see some other Hondas, which there were some nice ones there. I too was looking forward to seeing you there Dave but you decided to bail on us at the last second lol :biggrin: . Roger was still there when we left so maybe he won an award.

Last edited:
Well did Jeff blow the judge like the other guy? If he refused then he gets second. :biggrin:

I don't know who won what. I left early and so did Adam. I really just went to meet up with some of the fellow NSX owners and see some other Hondas, which there were some nice ones there. I too was looking forward to seeing you there Dave but you decided to bail on us at the last second lol :biggrin: . Roger was still there when we left so maybe he won an award.

b889c1d2.jpg

Representing all the way

Lol... I knew it. You're lucky I didn't show up. Although Im not as flashy so maybe I'd lose anyway.

Glad you won though... Did girls pose with you? Where's that pic roger... Come on your wife won't see prime. :D

Lol... I knew it. You're lucky I didn't show up. Although Im not as flashy so maybe I'd lose anyway.

Glad you won though... Did girls pose with you? Where's that pic roger... Come on your wife won't see prime. :D

Lol......there where plenty of photoshoots with girls and I actually caught myself walking away from several photos. The way I look at the car is the one talking to the girls not me.

Here are a couple
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1600013#post1600013

I'm waiting the actual photoshoots to be posted

Hi guys just read this post,
fellow NSX owner/ 98 kiazer silver #104
Live in western ma.
Friend owns a 99 formula red #001 also in western ma.
Any shows coming up?
Gary

Hi guys just read this post,
fellow NSX owner/ 98 kiazer silver #104
Live in western ma.
Friend owns a 99 formula red #001 also in western ma.
Any shows coming up?
Gary

Add your name to the list please. His post may get lost in the shuffle.

1. turbo2go. 2005 silverstone. Boston.
2. qqqqball. 91 Berlina Black. Danbury, CT
3. RJD1022 - 92 Formula Red - Colchester, CT
4. Midnight_Raven - 91 Sebring Silver - Lawrence, MA
5.Bone-Stock. 91 Formula Red. Black Top - Stamford, CT
6. Wick, Petersham, MA, '93 Blk/Blk
7. Nsxot1c, Oem Lime Green Metallic- Westchester, NY / Stamford, CT (Work)
8. Splinter, 2003 Silverstone, Windham, NH (southern NH)
9. captngaryr, 2003 Silverstone, East Greenwich, R
10. bobmc, 91NSX, black, the great state of RI!
11. NH123, 2003 Berlina, Henniker, NH
12. arista5, 2005 Imola Orange - Long Island NY if you want to count me
13. RobD, 2005 Silverstone - Long Island NY if you want to count him too
14. ScORRO1, 1991 Silver, Westchester, NY
15. Rogerd, 00 Spa yellow, N.Providence RI
16. Madbox, 2000 Red, Wallingford, CT
17. Formula 170, 1991 formula RED, Westchester, NY
18. Snowhitensx nsx, and GPW,Long Island, NY
19. Dynamic, 1994 rare conv, Long Island, NY
20. adamvandenbos; 2005 Silverstone, Kensingtion, NH
21. clembeauch, 91NSX RED/BLACK/CREAM, Farmington, CT
22. nsXgnX, 2003 New Formula Red, Boston, MA
23. nsXgnX buddy, 2005 Long Beach Blue, Boston, MA
24. StupidJunior, 1993 Berlina Black, Boston, MA
25. NSXDRYVER, 1998 Kiazer Silver, Western MA
26. NSXDRYVER buddy, 1999 Formula Red, Western MA

Last edited:
Raven the mods will delete your post if you don't remove the non-NSX photos from your it. It's prime policy.

Still waiting on my lexus to sell, but the wife gave me the greenlight to get another NSX once that's done

but I use to have one :tongue: does that count? I still would like to meet the nsx folk round here :redface:

nsxlvr-Portsmouth, NH

Still waiting on my lexus to sell, but the wife gave me the greenlight to get another NSX once that's done

but I use to have one :tongue: does that count? I still would like to meet the nsx folk round here :redface:

nsxlvr-Portsmouth, NH

No NSX? NO MEET FOR YOU!!

the_soup_nazi017.jpg

Allright... Put yourself on the list. We will put you at the back of the line next to the trash bin. :biggrin:

Let's discuss a meet:

How many of you want to do a meet? If you do, what should we do? Just hang out in a parking lot for an hour? That's a little boring. We can do a co-meet with someone else. The Ferrari club, GTR club, lotus club, etc. we can meet at an Acura dealer that might be happy to have a swarm of NSX's on a weekend as it is advertising for them. We can do a track event that is crazy fun but some may be afraid to try that. We can meet some place like www.f1outdoors.com and dive some go karts. I can arrange something at the glass slipper, but that would be for those that want a divorce or an angry wife/girlfriend. We can meet some place more urban, say a mall or in Boston. We can do a drive... To say a beach or a park.

What I know is this. I like meeting owners and seeing their cars but after an hour it gets old. There needs to be something else to make it more fun. So please give input and see what you guys want to do. I'd personally love it if we all showed up at a track event, I can probably even get a discount and half the people you are on track with would be your nsx buddies. But I'm a trackie and a lot of people aren't. You'd need a helmet and fresh brake fluid, NOTHING ELSE. I can do that on my own too.

Why is everyone so quiet?? No one has any ideas?

I think its just people don't really check prime much during the weekends. I would love to track my car but I need to wait until I do the short gears upgrade first since I still have issues with my syncros from 2nd to 3rd. Why not do F1 outdoors? I just did my first karting session at F1Boston and that was fun. I could only imagine how much more fun the larger outdoor track would be.

Last edited:
I also often do not check prime on the weekends. I do like the idea of a track day, but have been hesitant to run my car. The track would be a good place to meet, and owners who want to run can do so, while providing entertainment for the rest. If enough owners want to go this route, I would be interested. If not, F-1 sounds like a great choice.

I don't think we can just hang out at the track, and it would probably be NHMS and not lime rock as that is a bit restricted and pricey.

OK we have two votes for F1 outdoors (or indoor one). It's Braintree am or west bridgewater ma. I am looking for input from everybody, not just a few. Don't stay quiet when you don't like something. This meet is for YOU. Its important to all of us that everyone who can, come out. So be comfortable and say what you prefer please.

Hey is anyone going to Cars and Coffee next week at the Larz Anderson Museum in Brookline. I went last year and its a good time. Up early and over early 7am to 10 am. I just cleaned the car and got it all ready to go.

Not to totally high jack... I've been meaning to make it down to F1 outdoors for years. sounds like a good idea.

Back