• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Hampshire/Vermont Fall Foliage Run September 24th

I will be taking a drive on Friday September 24th and your welcome to join in. Meeting at the Hooksett NH, Rest Stop on Rte 93 North. Departing for Polly's Pancake House at 7:30 am for a 9:00am sit down breakfast. From Polly's picking up Rte 302 to Montpelier, Vermont. Crossing Rte 89 on Rte 100B to Rte 100 and crossing the Green Mountain National Forest on Rte 17. Considered to be the Northeast "Tail of the Dragon". Rte 7 South to pick up Rte 125 back over the GMNForest out to Rte 89 South towards home.

I have 3 Lotus, 1 Ferrari confirmed so far...and I will be driving my TVR. I just announced it on F Chat and Lotus Talk. I am talking to the Pantera Club and expect a few cars to join in. This is a multi-marque event. If your available I'll do my best to welcome you and introduce you to the other people attending. Polly's is a very relaxing, country feel to it. Peak foliage has been recorded there on this specific weekend for 20 years running. This section of Rte 302 scenic and lightly traveled.

To protect everyone involved... aggresive driving will not be tolerated. Lightly spirited driving when possible.

You can contact me if you have questions [email protected]

My background for those of you that don't know me.

2006-2007 President of NE Viper Club
Board of Trustees NE Lotus Club
Director Northeast Exotic Car Show
Member TVR Car Club of North America

Here is the time line for the day. You could meet up with the group at any point if it is easier for you. example: For CT/NY/Western MA people...Skip the breakfast and drive up Rte 91 to exit 17 and meet at the P+H truck stop at 11:00 am.

Hooksett, NH Rest Stop Rte 93 North (NH Liquor Store) 7:15am - 7:30 Departure for Polly's Pancake Parlor

Polly's Pancake Parlor Breakfast 9:00 -10:30 am

P+H Truck Stop Exit 17 off Rte 91 / Route 302 Vermont 11:00 -11:20 (Gas Up / Bio Break)

Rte 17 and Rte 100 Vermont - Valero Gas Station (Bio Break/ Gas/ Snacks) 12:30 -12:45

Bristol, VT 1:15

Han****, VT 2:00pm

Tozier's Restaurant (Ice Cream/Burgers/etc) Rte 107 Bethel, VT (rest stop/bio break/snack or lunch) 2:30-3:00pm -Optional depending on each persons schedule at the end of the run.

Hooksett, NH Rest Stop Rte 93 South 4:30 pm

People Confirmed:

Keeper - Elise
Dave - Elise
Jeff T - TVR
Egan's - Elise
Tom Begg-n - Ferrari
Larry- DeTomaso Pantera
Fred- Elise
Drew- Elise
Chris- Benelli cafe racer
Ryan- Ducati 1198