• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner in Nor-Cal

finally took a decent picture.......

113.JPG

VERY nice looking 91- I wanted a red one, too, with the black top, but as is the case in life, things sometimes work out differently than you plan! :rolleyes:

I'm sure you'll really enjoy it...

Quite a lot of you guys out in Tracy- I don't see one often here in Livermore.

Quite a lot of you guys out in Tracy- I don't see one often here in Livermore.

You may be the only one out in Livermore now. I lived in South Livermore from 2001-2006 and I had the only red NSX out there (well, besides Hoover's which was at his shop off of Vasco south).

Well, that's how it goes. I've seen more Ford GT's around here in the last year than other NSX's in the last three or four.

Sometimes I sort of envy you guys that found a nice red X at the time you were looking, Honda's red is really very nice, and it's easy to create a standout look. I'm slowly developing a more "stealth" but interesting look with my Berlinna Black 96, and it DID come with some mechanical uogrades I wouldn't otherwise have, including an RS-R dual tip exhaust (discontinued a while back, and rather expensive) that I rather like. Dali has the single tip version at a good price.

I have dreams of some day getting a later model red X, but there's only so many floating around....

~Jon

sweet car! enjoy it i only had mine for less than a 1000 miles....... miss it already.

Back